ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield Meet Pics

what happened to all the other pics that were taken? i know someone was up the end by our "hammerhead" taking pics as we came round. maybe one of clarkies guys?

oh and i just looked at my car for the first time in the light! not only is it black with dirt it sure as hell aint road legal! they really are racing slicks! never worn tyres down that much before!

great fun tho!

Vee dub

Can remember Dan against Days 172, all i could see was this red 1.4 keeping up with a 172! :eek:

Brilliant!

NO SCOOBIES TIME THO......... I HATE SCOOOBIES........
cant think why.......:-( your lucky i had a full boot of suitcases and souveniers otherwise i couldve cracked it a little better.....maybe that contributed to the slide tho!!

[Edited by Listerofsmeg on 14 February 2005 at 3:29pm]

yeah fair play to everyone that gave it a go, cars are made for driving so give them a thrash every once in a while :) I was also surpised at the pace of some of them.

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Listerofsmeg on 14 February 2005

NO SCOOBIES TIME THO......... I HATE SCOOOBIES........
cant think why.......:-( your lucky i had a full boot of suitcases and souveniers otherwise i couldve cracked it a little better.....maybe that contributed to the slide tho!!

[Edited by Listerofsmeg on 14 February 2005 at 3:29pm]

nothing personal mate... if you hadnt beat us with all 4 wheels driving then i would have suggested you get a modus......lol

Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 14 February 2005

Can remember Dan against Days 172, all i could see was this red 1.4 keeping up with a 172! :eek:

Brilliant!
When did this happen?

It wasnt yesterday :confused:

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by Day172 on 14 February 2005

Brilliant!
When did this happen?

It wasnt yesterday :confused:

Oh yeah ere we go! ;)

Off the start he deffo kept with you for a surprsing amount of time, not saying he kept with you throughout, ypou prob stalled! pmsl

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

The Valver with the 18s and the lexus lights belongs to Phill symmons,hes been a member for nearly 2 years but is not on the forum(dont think hes got much access to a computer!)it is very smart and hes got to be given some credit for thrashing it!lol

Oh yeah ere we go! ;)

Off the start he deffo kept with you for a surprsing amount of time, not saying he kept with you throughout, ypou prob stalled! pmsl
My window would not wind down so couldnt here the starter.

As he got off the line about 2 seconds before me...

Caught and passed him quite rapidly though :D

Also dont forget I have never done a standing start before the Airfield.

oh and who was it that showed me a pic of my car coming front on, on their camera? looked well cool! can u post it or send me it please?

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 14 February 2005

oh and who was it that showed me a pic of my car coming front on, on their camera? looked well cool! can u post it or send me it please?

save the tyres for next time mate.... will be a bit dryer.....

i think the pics were from my mechanic... we are trying to load them over the next couple of days....

wat keep those tyres? if i get another set theyll probably be almost in that state by then anyway! they dont last long on my car!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by clarkiev6 on 14 February 2005

Mark, did u go the wrong way home?
:p.... sideways maybe....lol

[Edited by clarkiev6 on 14 February 2005 at 3:43pm]

I turned right at that roundabout heading for the Shell station that was there...only to find they hadnt finished building it yet.

So I pulled up, rolled a cigarette, called my wife, then carried on.

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by MarkCup on 14 February 2005

Mark, did u go the wrong way home?
:p.... sideways maybe....lol

[Edited by clarkiev6 on 14 February 2005 at 3:43pm]

I turned right at that roundabout heading for the Shell station that was there...only to find they hadnt finished building it yet.

So I pulled up, rolled a cigarette, called my wife, then carried on.

pmsl...

clio v6

we know marc you tried to take a roundabout at 85 ...lost it and then went down that road to make it look like you meant it!!!!....sound familiar??

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

we know marc you tried to take a roundabout at 85 ...lost it and then went down that road to make it look like you meant it!!!!....sound familiar??
I was very restrained on the way home Ill have you know (until Ben caught us back up and went past :devilish: )...

Was a bit frustrating with that Shell station...all the fascia signs were lit up, the forecourt was lit, but there were no pumps, and it turned out is was surrounded by building site fencing :confused:

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by arj256 on 14 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by arj256 on 14 February 2005

Green Rt? there wasnt one

Think he means urs mate

Its looking great by the way :D
Mine is a Rl 1.2

Cheers.

Yeah but i think he thought It was an RT!

Quote: Originally posted by MarkCup on 14 February 2005
Quote: Originally posted by clarkiev6 on 14 February 2005we know marc you tried to take a roundabout at 85 ...lost it and then went down that road to make it look like you meant it!!!!....sound familiar??[/QUOTE]I was very restrained on the way home Ill have you know (until Ben caught us back up and went past :devilish: )...Was a bit frustrating with that Shell station...all the fascia signs were lit up, the forecourt was lit, but there were no pumps, and it turned out is was surrounded by building site fencing :confused:

yea i stopped for a wee. thought u lot would be well gone. bit of slow moving vehicle hopping and i caught up in no time tho!

Quote: Originally posted by BluePete on 14 February 2005

I was up at the corner but not for ages, was freezing, didnt get a pic of yours ben, just took a small 2.3meg video of you bombing through
pete... email them over to mailto:vids@fubarnet.com">vids@fubarnet.com and ill host them :)