ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield Sprint Pics - March 9th 2008

FF Blackgold 182
Great job as per usual Chris. I was knackered when I got back and now I've left the camera and the laptop at my missus' house, so no can do on the upload of the pics at the moment. Only one or two worth posting though tbh.

Epic pics!

Dan

Epic data transfer! I get stats for my site, in the past 12 hours that particular gallery has had 20,000 hits, 900MB of picture downloads and over 10,000 unique image views (including over 100 downloaded at original size). Good job my account is unlimited :)

Most popular is also my favourite, funnily enough...

263800307_WwEQK-L.jpg

Great job as per usual Chris. I was knackered when I got back and now I've left the camera and the laptop at my missus' house, so no can do on the upload of the pics at the moment. Only one or two worth posting though tbh.

Cheers mate. Good to see everyone again, looking forward to Combe next month now.

Anyone else get sunburn?! My face was quite red when I got home.

FF Blackgold 182

Cheers mate. Good to see everyone again, looking forward to Combe next month now.

Anyone else get sunburn?! My face was quite red when I got home.

Can't say I did actually. You sure it's not wind burn! :eek:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
You comfortably beat more than a few 1*2s if I recall correctly.

In a f****** diesel fiesta van. Sorry, there's no nice way to say that. ;)

Very well done.

I want a ride next time.

Fiat Coupe
Sure Mark, was going to ask for some tips this time, but you were busy at the time, so took out Steve the Impreza driver - who said I was as quick through the bottom section as him :eek:

As mentioned in another thread (somewhere) there will be quite a few more on the way, probably another 50-100 pics over the next couple of days. Most turned out well this time, usually only get 1 in 10 really decent shots.

b/g 182, meg tourer
awesome photos! looked like a fun day.
fao the owner of the car with the tow eye - where did you get your tow eye?? i have tried pretty much everywhere!

172 Race Car
Which forum user does X392 EFJ belong to?
Rob669 :hail:
awesome photos! looked like a fun day.
fao the owner of the car with the tow eye - where did you get your tow eye?? i have tried pretty much everywhere!
Looks like a Renaultsport cup racer job. D4ve was doing a group buy but i think he had trouble with getting them, do a search in the for sale section

Mk1 Maxim Sport
^ As said above looks like a quality day. Bet the wet weather made it far more interesting on the handling. Smart pics aswel