ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alarm brains come forward!!

i have a cobra alarm factory fitted and im after a level reference monitor to dis-courage people trying to jack my ride up. i was just wondering how difficult these are to fit?

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

what to work with the alarm? you would need to check if the cobra compact which is what you have can support that function.

Shhh

Erm...basically how it works..or you can make it work..

You have a wire that goes to your radio (a earth) that if removed from the chassis tells the alarm that its been removed, stolen.

You could use this wire IAW a mercury tilt switch, so if someone moves your car..jumps on it, etc, it goes off.

Problem being is that parking on hills, causes the alarm to be set off all the time.

Id turn the sensativity of the alarm up, so as people walk past it goes off. But its the same old.....people get sick of car alarms, house alarms going off, and ignore them..