ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ALBI 200 DETAILED AND MOD BUG STARTED

STEALTH RAIDER
Just finished detailing my car which took just over 11 hrs including having all the wheels off. The paint look ok when i picked it up but i felt the pain of the 17 week wait when i clayed the paint. Alone this took 3 hrs and used 2 claybars in total!!!! The paint intself wasnt too bad, few swirls here and there. So, after finishing the detail, thought id get some new numberplates made up. Also fitted some new 220w components front and rear and a 7inch fold out dvd player with bluetooth, satnav etc which was a complete nightmare for space as the unit had so many preouts its untrue. Thanks to MT AUDIO for the heads up. Next im looking to the change the eggs in both sets of lights, gloss black roof vinyl, amp the components when i need more power, possibly xenons if i can be bothered faffing around taking the bumper off!!!! Hope you like what ive done so far.......................

Image0052.jpg

Image0057.jpg

Image0060.jpg

NEW PLATES............
Image0055.jpg

Image0046.jpg

NEW COMPONENTS.................
Image0051.jpg

SAT NAV WAS PUT IN THROUGH THE BACK OF GLOVEBOX
Image0050.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Plates a bit nasty for me, cant beat plain, simple plates. Still, good effort!!!

Audi TT 3.2
like it all bar the plates, as said plain plates always look cleaner! does look very clean though

Cupped 200
I think it sucks when the monitor covers your dashboard buttons :p dont like the plate too... which speakers have you fitted?

STEALTH RAIDER
I think it sucks when the monitor covers your dashboard buttons :p dont like the plate too... which speakers have you fitted?

mtx thunder ones, i think they are 85 or 90 watts rms which is loud enough for me. The dvd unit is 4x60w so there is pleanty of power but i mainly wanted less distortion. The standard blankpunkt ones are paper garbage!!!! The monitor isnt really used unless the sat nav is on, or the other half requests a film. Or both at the same time which is cool :)