ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alfa 147 gta

my mates brother just bought one for his everyday car. He's had a boxter s, then a ferrari 348, then a Kahan supercharged range rover and now hes got the GTA till he decides what he wants next.
My god, what a car, I would love one. Sounds amazing, looks fantastic, engine bay is like p**n and it is such a cool car to drive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmO7MZW0yS0
have you ever heard such a thing???

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Love them! VERY nearly bought one. But they devalue so quickly, hard to find a good one, and the even harder to find a good one with the extra's!

Some noise and lovely lookin car imo. Nuvelo white for me.

yea he picked it up for 13 grand, leather, bose stereo. Just some spare change to him lol till he decides what to get next.

Any car made by italians are Great,,,
Lovin the GTA alfa though..
common as muck still but a duttybad boy car..

A porsche though is heaps better

stunning!

img_1701.jpg

Yeah I do like them also!

Didn't Clarkson once say "you're not a true petrolhead until you've owned an Alfa"?

Owen

ClioSport Admin
How do the GTAs do on the 'ring? Do they post good times or does the torque steer ruin the possibility of fast laps??

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Yeah I do like them also!

Didn't Clarkson once say "you're not a true petrolhead until you've owned an Alfa"?

I had an alfa GTV 3.0 for one year, loved it but never again. That was my petrolhead statement lol.
gtvblankplatebe3.jpg

Last edited: