ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alien Green 200 & Trophy 'LY05' Hampden Park / Hailsham

Clio 172 Exclusive
I pulled out just behind the Trophy at the old 'Lottbridge Arms' pub roundabout. Partial plate was LY05. You went off up towards Langley, as I turned off on the A22 bypass to Hailsham. I was driving the Green ClioSport behind you.

The Alien Green 200 pulled up behind me at the traffic lights, as I was coming out of Hailsham town centre. I was heading back to Eastbourne, and you turned off and went through Hailsham industrial state. Car looked good :cool:

AG 200
Hahaa yippee someone spotted meeee! That was me in the AG200. I spotted you but not straight away as it's not a usual colour for a sport. Was gunna put one up here for u but no need now!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Pretty sure LY05 Trophy commutes up the A22 every day. I've joined on at Uckfield and followed accross the forest a few times. Not on here I don't think

Clio 172 Exclusive
Hahaa yippee someone spotted meeee! That was me in the AG200. I spotted you but not straight away as it's not a usual colour for a sport. Was gunna put one up here for u but no need now!

Haha! I've never been spotted (as far as I'm aware), so that would have been a first! Yeah, my car is an unusual colour. Almost the same 'green' as some of the non sports. Looks like a 1.2 from the rear as well.

Clio 172 Exclusive
@ Richard1

I think they are on here, as I'm sure I put a spotted thread up on here for the same plated Trophy when I spotted it at Brands Hatch a few years ago. They replied to that thread to say it was them there. There was a female at the wheel yesterday though, so possibly a partner/girlfriend driving?

Clio 172 Exclusive
Maybe it was the girlfriend/partner driving, Adam, like this time? I'm sure it was the same number plate at Brands Hatch, and I got a reply.