ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dark blue non sport... absolute idiot

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I was out with a mate earlier on, sitting in the retail Park like a chav having a convo, retail park is the easiest place to park up. I'm not the usual donkey :p.

Anyway, as we were sitting speaking, the boy comes in in a non sport, rediculously loud exhaust, and starts spinning the wheels etc, flat out in and out of the junctions spinning the wheels as he goes, hitting the limiter and missing gears.

He fucked off after that and never came back, then when I was heading home I was behind a police tuareg (?) At a set of traffic lights, light goes green and all of a sudden I hear this stupid clio again, spinning his wheels and taking off in 1st then 2nd gear, IN FRONT OF THE POLICE... They quickly catch up with him so I followed slowly behind, in tears laughing. I wanted to see him get stopped.

They followed him for a bit, then as we came to a roundabout the boy in the clio was half way around it, he turned and looked at me in my clio and started his nonsense again, revving, limiter and speeding off (in a 30 zone) with the police car right on his ass..

He clearly hadn't noticed the big police 4x4 right behind him. They followed him for a bit before pulling him, and when they put the blues on he just stopped In the middle of the road.

Doesn't sound as funny as it actually was seeing it all happen. One of those proper WTAF are you doing??? Moments

For some reason I get this a lot in my 182 I think they see sport badge and fancy a dick measuring competition even though the y clearly have an inferior car... weird

you didn't mention which area this spot was

Last edited:

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
It's more the point he done it twice while there's a big f**k off police car right behind him. Hilarious!