ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ALL 1.4 RT drivers come in here please

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

hi people

ne way i have been in contact with a company that make stainless steel dials for cars (speedo and revs etc)

at the moment they dont make them but have said they will do if your interested please tell me and leave your name below they come in a brushed look metal with the numbers etc cut out and you can choose a colour for the back ground i.e white, blue, green etc.

what do you think picture is attached :)

http://www.malice.stx-hosting.com/images/clio/dialfront.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

oh also im sure i could get these made for other clios so post your model here if you want them :)

MaLicE

oh hope this is ok to post here :)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

How much???

The RT clocks are basically the same as R5 GTT ones though... ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

85 quid i think but i think that also includes them fitting the dials for you im not sure yet still going over final details.

MaLicE

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

ok they are 85 quid but with discount we should get it down to 65quid !

which is cheaper than lockwood dials and also im gonna se it they will include a dial for the time clock also :)

they also do the heater surrounds in stainless steel if ne 1 is also interested in these.

MalicE