ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All new and improved PH1 172 black!

Phase 1 172
Alright guys took some people advise and still got some stuff to change i.e exhaust, mirrors and tints off.

This week i have changed the wheels to Dezent Motion and changed the rear lights to standerd. Also removed some horrible stickers! Comments welcome;)

BEFORE:
P240109_102502.jpg

AFTER:
P310109_0951.jpg

P310109_095002.jpg

P310109_0950.jpg

P310109_0949.jpg

audi a6 3.0tdi
Looks great that. I'm looking forward to getting mine sorted and back on the road. Keep up the good work with it :)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Big improvement mate, wheels really suit it as well.

I would have gone for ph2 lights but that's just my preference, for some reason I don't like the ph1 lights.

Phase 1 172
Yeah i wanted ph2 rear lights but i got those ones for £12.50 which was a bargain. The wheels are 15". Im gonna change the exhaust for a ktr steath one soon!;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Can you not get the ehxaust pulled up and a cut out put in the bumper? That'll be a load cheaper than a new one!

Lights are a 1000% improvement, nice one!

good start, good thing you are ditching the exhaust as it does look terrible! do love ph-quicks in black has to be said :)

jamie

Phase 1 172
Can you not get the ehxaust pulled up and a cut out put in the bumper? That'll be a load cheaper than a new one!

Lights are a 1000% improvement, nice one!

No i had a look at doing that but the back box is so big it wont go much higher even if i modify the hanger.

Next stop tints off and saving for mirrors and the exhaust!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Looking alot better already mate!

Really cant decide on the wheels though, think they would grown on me though!

Kudos for being different!

Cheers mate, i havent seen you car about! I live in Bournemouth!

I live in Bournemouth too... well Southbourne really. Can't say I've spotted you out and about.

Car looks much better with the new wheels! I miss my old Ph1 172, they're awesome cars.

Phase 1 172
I live in Bournemouth too... well Southbourne really. Can't say I've spotted you out and about.

Car looks much better with the new wheels! I miss my old Ph1 172, they're awesome cars.

Ive only had it around 2 weeks so im sure you will see me about soon!

Cheers for the nice comments!