ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All over for another year...

BMW M5 & E36
Good show guys, really enjoyed it. Weather behaved itself and I've come home with a tan :cool:

Good work on the parade lad, massive turnout. Shame it left the stand looking such a mess when everyone returned though.

Bring on '10 :approve:.

Me and Soph got home about 30 minutes ago. Had a sweet random convoy of us, clairemae and n0rm for about 15 or so miles on the way back. Was a good day out, the lap for Dan was a great tribute.

Now to sift through my 180+ pictures, but here's one for a teaser...

3625630358_af0e3f0734_b.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer
was really good.
it made me laugh when the dirt rally guys were going round the rally track while some lad was trying to polish his car. it kept getting covered in dust!

clio sport 172
was a well good show and well orginised by staff , and we realy enyoyed it cant wait till next yer , and maybe have two cars there as well , and the staff made it all work with the amount of cars that were there and with the perade lap and most of the stand going on it

Family Bus
Me and Soph got home about 30 minutes ago. Had a sweet random convoy of us, clairemae and n0rm for about 15 or so miles on the way back. Was a good day out, the lap for Dan was a great tribute.

Now to sift through my 180+ pictures, but here's one for a teaser...

3625630358_af0e3f0734_b.jpg

Ahem. n0rm's car.....gem driver.

Top day, really enjoyed it, so glad the weather was hot hot hot!!

182 Sport 2.0I
was really good.
it made me laugh when the dirt rally guys were going round the rally track while some lad was trying to polish his car. it kept getting covered in dust!

Lol. wasnt a Blue 182 towards the back mwas it? :D