ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Titanium & Icebergs!

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
a429a716dd5e55d1c4d16e5df58a960f.jpg

Just a quick snap as I was walking past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None
Have been pretty disheartened with the Clio this week after some tw@t dented the passenger door by throwing a cider bottle from a moving car.

But tonight I fired along my favourite piece of road from Epping to Ware and it's brought back the love.

Edit: damn my exhaust has slipped off-centre again - any advice on how to stop this from happening?

clio111.jpg

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
That spoiler extension looks good! Would be interested in more photos and detail on how you made it!

I made a template card one first and used various metal shaping techniques to achieve the desired shape then filled, primed and painted as I’m a fabricator and painter by trade.

I tried to get these mass produced in carbon and fibreglass but knowbody wanted to pay the money for it so im the only one with one currently.
Something il be looking to produce again soon though hopefully.