ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy Refinishing kerbed for kerbed alloys :(

Clio 182
Hi All,

I was thick enough to kerb my passanger alloy last night :lolup:.

Does anyone know a good alloy refinisher in the Northamptonshire/Milton keynes area? How long does it take people to do these normally?

Any comments/advice welcome! (sensible)

Rich

Clio 182
Hi Fred,

Thanks for your input. Iv'e never had to get alloys done before so was hopeing someone would recommend somewhere, So you think prestine? There is also a mobile service it would seem called wikid wheels, anyone ever used them?

Rich :)

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
My Son had one of his done after an encounter with a multi storey car park kerb.
The firm was called Wicked Wheels, they came to the house and did a really good job. I think it was about £30 from memory.

Ah, just found the site :

http://www.wickedwheels.co.uk/

Chocolate Bar™
someone like chips away etc. will come to your house and do a spot repair on them.

Clio 182
Brian,
Thanks for the reply, I had done a quick google and found these people, nice to know you were happy with their service. I guess I have a few options to persue.

I do really appreciate everyones suggestions/comments. I will only get the chance to do this properly once lol

Have a good Christmas :)

Rich

Clio 182
Fred,
By the sounds of things I am better off taking your valuable advice and calling pristine wheels? Are wikid wheels not a good idea then?

Thanks for your help
Rich :)

GOLF GT TDI
pristine are bloody expensive, they have large contracts with car manufacturers and private refurbs aint really worth their while so they charge u a bomb and done really care if u say no

M135i
my bro has had a set of 4 turbines done by pristine in anthracite. the finish is excellent. imo you get what you pay for in wheel refurbing.

182 Full Fat
Anyone know of a recommended place in the South East that will re-furb? Tried Chips away, but guy never got back to me! :(

I was going to mention lepsons too - I think that cs memebers get trade rate, I never actually rang them to find out what they charge per wheel though.
They are in Gillingham.

Meg on pistonheads £6995
Pristine in Woburn (near Milton Keynes)

BRILLIANT - had my old 17's recoloured anthracite for about £20 extra