ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloys with an offset of 40

Clio mk2
Yeah mate they will, i have a 42 offset on mine, but clios offset is 35-38
you'll just need some wheel shims/spacers so they don't rumb. go for 5 mm ones then you shouldn't have a problem.

Clio mk2
No a lot of people think that but they are totally fine. Unless you get silly sizes like 15 mm upwards. It's just like when your lowering your car anything to up 40mm drop is fine beyond that and you'll need sports shocks because you are putting extra strain on the standard shocks.

What sise are your alloys?

sorry for the late reply btw :]

RS Clio 200
Yeah mate they will, i have a 42 offset on mine, but clios offset is 35-38
you'll just need some wheel shims/spacers so they don't rumb. go for 5 mm ones then you shouldn't have a problem.

you wanna be careful about being so broad.

it depends on what model he has to what the offset should be, and inturn what offset will be ok.

not all clios are withing the 35-38 bracket, infact very few are.

Best best is to check the offset of your standard wheels and go from there

Chelsea tractor
I though the bracket was 35-45?

My standard alloys had an offset of 36 and my current renault ones say 45 but they're perfectly fine.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
im a clio geek lol

1.2,4 and 6 dynamiques 2000+ are ET 37
my 172 is ET 45

i had et 35 on my 1.2 on 7.5" wheels and they were uber uber close to the inside of the car i think i had about 4mm to spare