ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All't Renaults

Suzuki Swift Sport
Not had chance to take some proper pics, but here is what we have at the moment. The 182 is mine, r27 is mums and the r26 is dads.

Its funny how we all have become RS converts!

Nick

3191807727_5f7c99c1fe_o.jpg

ur megane r26
that is fapping awesome, wish my old man would get the r26 then i could drive it lol. My mum wont drive my car lol so no way will she buy her own lol

BG 182 FF
very nice! im liking the decals, wish my parents had thos cars but got to settle with a mini, landrover discovery and a lotus elise oh and mine a 1.2 16v clio

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nice Cars... Ina way I'm glad my Parents don't drive Renaults especially not Renault Sports

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol wish my mum had a car like that, mine thinks mine is "FAR TOO FAST" and shes only drove it to the shop and back not getting above quarter throttle, 25mph or 2k rpm haha

Ian

Focus TDCi
Is it just me or there a weird line through the driver's side light on the 182? I think the 182 loses a bit of presence as the roof is lost a bit in the photo. Still an awesome photo though, wouldn't mind having a family car pool like that!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Is it just me or there a weird line through the driver's side light on the 182? I think the 182 loses a bit of presence as the roof is lost a bit in the photo. Still an awesome photo though, wouldn't mind having a family car pool like that!

I think thats the reflection of the roof of a house. It was only a quick shot, used really high iso as it was getting dark, but doesnt look quite so bad after a bit of photoshopping!

Those have been joined by a 205 gti and a works cooper s now (not new one)

Suzuki Swift Sport
I cant believe how much the 197 dwarfs the 182 - it looks tiny in comparison! Wish they were all mine haha

09 GIXXER 750!!!
Not had chance to take some proper pics, but here is what we have at the moment. The 182 is mine, r27 is mums and the r26 is dads.

Its funny how we all have become RS converts!

Nick

3191807727_5f7c99c1fe_o.jpg

Nice motors...I would be gutted that both my mum and dad have a better car than me!:eek:!! They all look sweet though great pic!