ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Almost Mint...

RB One Eight Two
This car always looks so good, seriously need to do my seatbelts, they have been pissing me off since I got the car!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Heh, cheers folks!

I'll be gutted not driving it everyday, but it'll improve whilst it's off the road. I'll keep it updated.

200 Gordini
Stunning.

I know you've bought the carbon diamond from myself but I kind of think white will look better with the rest of the bits. Saying that, carbon will give it a more 'aggressive' look.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
very very nice - i need to clean my belts - got one caught in the door which has now oiled it up nicely :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, they're a swine to keep nice. They do look nice when clean though.

Cheers for the comments.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks good JDM!

Needs standard diamond though.

Nipple ring is ghey.

SG9 Forester STi
Looks perfect! I love White wheels on an RB, oh and ignore the haters the tow eye looks awesome :approve:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Beaut. Wish I had an alternative car for a week or two so I could sort out some bits and pieces

Mk4 .:R32
Horrible ;)

inspires me to spend some time/money/effort on my car, but for what I want to do will cost about £3000 which I don't have right now! doh!

Four pictures at jaunty angles where you can barely see that's anythings changed since last week and you still get 4 pages <3

Mk4 .:R32
Coilovers, 19 BBS CHs (well fake ones as the real ones are about £1700), 15/20mm spacers, respray front end, new pads and discs....lol this V Dub business is too expensive for a pikey like me.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Boredom, mainly. And it's coming off the road so I can sort a lot more out too.

Maybe change a few things. All depends on moolah.

ST
Not too bad for a 6 year old car to be fair, UK avg is around 15k a year now, its also one of the best maintained cars i know of so no worries.

I know the secret, Turner finally went JDM this is his new car. Needs coils, more offset and a cage.

p1.jpg