ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Almost Mint...

Megane 225 F1
C*nt.

I'd never have a yellow one. Plus, the seat's fixed... I'd never reach the pedals.

Short ass. I still imagine you looking like Jason Statham for some reason lol.

Sweet car. Glad I didn't get a RB tbh. Would never be able to contest with that.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Turkish looks like Statham mate... only wayyyyyy older.

That reminds me... Si. Piss up? Details?

PM if need be.

lol, don't tell them I look like Statham I'll have all the boys PM'ing me :(

I need to get hold of Lee for starters, he's gone underground. Oh and fire me a text, lost all my numbers when I swapped to the 4.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not since I trimmed the brackets. There's a good 20mm of excess that frees up a lot of space.

Just remember to rust-proof the parts you trim.

I know the secret, Turner finally went JDM this is his new car. Needs coils, more offset and a cage.

p1.jpg

Fooking lol Sir.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, angle grinder & cutting disc.

Then painted the exposed bits. Then a coat of black Hammerite.

Si

RS Clio 172
Best 1*2 bar none. Hats off to you, Sir.

Don't listen to the others about the towing eye, I like it <3 :eek: They're all f**ktards anyway.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Best 1*2 bar none. Hats off to you, Sir.

Don't listen to the others about the towing eye, I like it <3 :eek: They're all f**ktards anyway.

They serve a purpose, its french they should have a fixed eye as standard tbh :rasp:

Mine been used a couple times :dapprove:

Love this car tbh.

Si

RS Clio 172
I don't keep mine fitted all the time tbh. I should though as it's prob the only thing left to hold the front bumper on.

Octavia VRS LE
I think this car is amazing!!! when i get a 182 it will be rb and will near enough be done exactly the same as this!!! never seen a smarter clio!

200 FF Storm Grey
Nobody is going to steal the plate unless they're rolling round in a racing blue 182 with white rims so hardly gna be a prob

Love the car mate, I've been pondering over putting my side bullets back to chrome, looks a bitmore classy with coloured wheels