ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am I one of the youngest to own a clio sport that's not really mine at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AM I ONE OF THE YOUNGEST TO OWN A CLIO SPORT?

You've clearly not read through the thread. The car isn't his, it's his dads, he borrows it from time to time and he's paying £1500 insurance this year to do so.

Next?

even if it is his dad or mums or sisters he is still getting to drive it on a regular basis whats up with this ??

i wud rather do this and sell my 1.2.. ;)

I wouldn't. Sharing transport FTL. What happens when the family member who actually owns it and holds the policy wants to use it the same time as you? You'll be digging your BMX out of the shed thats what.

Cooksport Fleet
i do actually only occasionaly, i dont see why everyone is gettin on my case about it, at the end of the day i came on here to talk to people about clio sports, not to be accused of fraud, sorry for wastin ur time

visualize whirled pe
I think when he posted this he was hoping half of clio sport would sit looking at the thread in wide eyed astonishment dying to shake his hand for driving around in his dad's car... under fronted insurance.... before he can grow a bum fluff mustache. Good job chap.

tbh I don't think he cares what tom thinks because he will still drive it?

If it's occasional then i don't see a problem.

If it's all the time then thats pretty bad.

FFS i was still playing with my tazos at 17!

lucky kid, i was named driver on my mums focus at 17 and wrapped it up, be warned

clio 1.2 16v
i do actually only occasionaly, i dont see why everyone is gettin on my case about it, at the end of the day i came on here to talk to people about clio sports, not to be accused of fraud, sorry for wastin ur time

ignore them mayte, they get like this sometimes to the young ones ;)
its not fraud or wasting time at all.. :)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
if he is a named driver and does infact only borrow it now and again from his dad, thats not fronting. thats just like my sister using my parents car. my mum uses it everyday as its hers, but my sis might use it 2 or three times a week to go to the gym.

thats how i have understood this mass confusion...

Cooksport Fleet
cheers man, thought it would be good to join clio sport, but might just quit again lol not what i thought it would be!

clio 1.2 16v
if he is a named driver and does infact only borrow it now and again from his dad, thats not fronting. thats just like my sister using my parents car. my mum uses it everyday as its hers, but my sis might use it 2 or three times a week to go to the gym.

thats how i have understood this mass confusion...

FINALLLY someone that has seen some senseee

Shed.

Lot of people on here are w*****s mate you learn to ignore them. They seem to think they have to make a big meal of everything thats minorly incorrect.

Did you know that people with Cliosports actually stick to the speed limits ?

Cooksport Fleet
this week i have only used it once lol, and i do live in the middle of town so i dont really need to drive anywhere, hence me selling my car and just being a named driver

clio 1.2 16v
I think when he posted this he was hoping half of clio sport would sit looking at the thread in wide eyed astonishment dying to shake his hand for driving around in his dad's car... under fronted insurance.... before he can grow a bum fluff mustache. Good job chap.

thats a bit over the top mateyy!!
saying that tho i wud shake his hand ;) :rasp:

Reason people jumped on it was because from the thread title it looked like a willy waving competition, I personally prefer to helicopter.

BMW 330D
Found one of your first posts

Hi, i have exactly the same problem as this on my 04 182, but over the last couple of days it seems to have sorted itself out. Also my cruize control only works on occasions which is weird!

So who's car is it?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
i dont hink there would have been confusion if , "i drive my dads 182 a odd time" was said at the start, but the fact that the title was

AM I THE YOUNGEST TO OWN A CLIO SPORT

Made people read and think, fraud lying ect.

Cooksport Fleet

Lot of people on here are w**kers mate you learn to ignore them. They seem to think they have to make a big meal of everything thats minorly incorrect.

Did you know that people with Cliosports actually stick to the speed limits ?

i stick to the speed limits, love that speed limiter helps soo much

clio 1.2 16v
still 17 and driving a clio sport

1 word - LEGEND

but sayin that i no a lad near me who has the new clio in yellow and he is 17 soo there is a couple of youngens drivin them but still cool ;)

J03

MX5 1.8
well theres a guy i know whos 19 who owns a liquid yellow V6.. beat that ner ner :rasp:

who cares anyway?? if there wasnt such thing as insurance i think everyone who can save up can get one..

Cooksport Fleet
i got an 18 year old mate with an 08 plate porsche 4x4 thing the sport version, that kid is spoilt lol, and that is his alone, f**k knows about insurance on that thing, might be under his dads business.!

clio 1.2 16v
well theres a guy i know whos 19 who owns a liquid yellow V6.. beat that ner ner :rasp:

who cares anyway?? if there wasnt such thing as insurance i think everyone who can save up can get one..

ur right about insurance its the only thing holdin people back..

ahhh.. u win i cant beat a clio v6 :(

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
there is a guy who was in the year below me at school (he will be 21 now) who has had (snice he started driving) a bmx x5, 2 ferraris and something else. written them all of though. his dad just buys him something else. the boy is a propper knobber though.

J03

MX5 1.8

ur right about insurance its the only thing holdin people back..

ahhh.. u win i cant beat a clio v6 :(

ahh.. i beat you but i got beaten by the TVR... :(

J03

MX5 1.8
there is a guy who was in the year below me at school (he will be 21 now) who has had (snice he started driving) a bmx x5, 2 ferraris and something else. written them all of though. his dad just buys him something else. the boy is a propper knobber though.

yeah people like these are spoilt idiots who wont be able to take care of themselves when their older

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
We all have mates with fast cars and rich parents, but none of their ferraris are as fast as my PH-1 track car :D :D :D

(they are really)

106 GTi
Re: AM I ONE OF THE YOUNGEST TO OWN A CLIO SPORT?

Hi btw
columbo.jpg
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:nPWNpAX4Zm9zxM:http://columbo.freeukisp.co.uk/colindex.jpg

You look more orange than Lusty ...

Status
Not open for further replies.