ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am I one of the youngest to own a clio sport that's not really mine at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AM I ONE OF THE YOUNGEST TO OWN A CLIO SPORT?

Hi btw
columbo.jpg

You look more orange than Lusty ...

It's natural, honest.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Why are people bragging about people they know of?!

Beat this, beat that, ffs grow up.

Dude with your dads 182, not really something to brag about being able to get insured on your dads car, but at least you get to drive a 182 occasionally.

Just take it easy, plenty of people within the speed limit mash up cars, as well as those who speed.

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
^^^^ ar for mod :) get some scottish feet under the table!

C63 AMG
I am insured on my car which is mine, but is owned by the finance house I pay each month to drive it. Therefore it is kind of mine, but I lose it if I can't repay the finance. So it's kind of the finance house's. But my name is on the V5 so it's mine. Or is it?

Until you clear the finance then technically it's not yours. It is registered in your name yes but they own the vehicle until you've repaid the full loan amount.

Si

RS Clio 172
Reason people jumped on it was because from the thread title it looked like a willy waving competition, I personally prefer to helicopter.

hahahaha!

classic thread. had to stop at page 6... really should get back to work.

Mk2 Clio dci
lol! why the long thread? hes not doing anything wrong if the other person using it too. and you can still get no claims being named driver. im in the same position as him.
oh, and fair play being able to drive that at 17!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol, 5mins as a mod and i'd ban'd alan...PMSL! Mizin! Mind that b**ch Claire, she did my tits in!

Status
Not open for further replies.