ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

amazing/old (cheap) 360 game,

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
havnt played my 360 in ages, mainly because ive completed all the games ive got about 5 times,

so i wanted to buy a game to pass my day off, but i have no idea whats good,

recommend me!!
i like RPG's!!

note, im completed skint atm, so extra points for suggesting something ill find in a bargin bin!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
erm, gears of war, rainbow 6, some of the need for speeds, thats about it
didnt put anything down because my collections so small.

quite liked the free roam of assasins creed,
like oblivion,
and gears of war was good,
LOVE metal gear solid n that
devil may cry,

not a huge fan of racing games,
dont like sports games (football, golf n that)

Online any good or does it have to be instore prices?

If you like RPG/oblivion try Fallout 3 massive environment and plenty to do.

Single player FPS look for bioshock that will no doubt be cheap now and has a great script/story.

The orange box is great too, effectively 3(5 at a push) games in one box, great storyline again.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
prefer in store, not a fan of waiting,
probs gna go blockbuster and roam the exrentals,

was looking at fallout 3 accually,

cheers.

DCi
fallout 3 is good if you like oblivion, i think you can get it for a good price if you look around too, go for it!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Single player FPS look for bioshock that will no doubt be cheap now and has a great script/story.

The orange box is great too, effectively 3(5 at a push) games in one box, great storyline again.

+1

+1

and +1

On all the comments above. :)

D.

1.8 Civic EX
Fallout 3 for sure..

bit of a random one but how about Splinter Cell. I actually thought that was really rather good...online was fun too

Last edited:
  BMW M4; S1000 RR

They're basically the same game mate. Most people play one and hate the other for being the same. I played Fallout3 first and trying Oblivion now, seems a bit tame not having massive guns, but I can tell if I play it for a bit I'll get addicted like I did Fallout3.

How much do I want that 1,000G :clown:

You're a ***** when it comes to the gamer points.

I never played oblivion tbh just knew it was a similar game. Not a huge fan of sword weilding related gaming personally.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
^ It's the same engine as Fallout. Looks exactly the same, plays exactly the same. Just different skins and a few tweaks on Fallout.

Gears of War 2
Guitar Hero 2 or 3
Fallout 3

But if you like RPG's, why not get one of those new ones from Square Enix? Star Ocean is one, I can't remember the other. But they're meant to be very long.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
My mate just picked up a copy of the darkness for £4.97 from Currys....... BARGAIN!!!!!

Revels Mum & Sister
You're a ***** when it comes to the gamer points.

I never played oblivion tbh just knew it was a similar game. Not a huge fan of sword weilding related gaming personally.

I am not usually but have wasted hours on Oblivion.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
For a cheap game, try Hitman: Blood Money, I thought it was brilliant.