ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amazon fire TV sticks

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
IPTV also with "generic apps" such as SmartIPTV (SmartTVs or Firesticks etc) or GSE IPTV (android phones and apple devices)

All you need is a provider and away you go.

There are cheap ones and dearer ones, personally i run both.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
Just a shame windows SMB shares aren't available on the xbox one x alpha build.

I'll keep using my beelink gt1 ultimate box for now. Sod using a pauper spec amazon fire stick, especially if you want to view high bitrate content, let alone 4k HDR stuff.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Can also rate terrarium I use my phone and cast it to the TV with Chromecast. Have considered the RD account but don't really use it enough.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Can you explain what I need to do here? (r****d Style). How does a RD account link to Terrarium?
You get the RD account from link above. Purchase the option you wish.
Go into terrarium, select cog at the top right, select settings.
Scroll down to real debrid and use the activation wizard. Then exit out of settings. Exit terrarium, re open terrarium and enjoy some high quality sources.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Can you get Terrarium on an iPad?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else having problems with Sky blocking content? Covenant is useless as is Exodus, i've read that Sky is blocking almost all of the providers Kodi searches and as a result most of the scrapers on Kodi are essentially useless now, at least for me anyway, would installing an IP blocker help?

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Anyone else having problems with Sky blocking content? Covenant is useless as is Exodus, i've read that Sky is blocking almost all of the providers Kodi searches and as a result most of the scrapers on Kodi are essentially useless now, at least for me anyway, would installing an IP blocker help?
I would be moving to terrarium pal. So much less hassle. But yes all isps are blocking lots.
Way around is use Real Debrid as I posted above. Or purchase a vpn, which I can help with too.
If its live tv then give me a shout, can help with that too.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
This is a rumor right now.

If anyone is thinking of iptv and has a Samsung TV please read.

❗️PLEASE READ BELOW IF YOU USE SMART IPTV APP ON YOUR SAMSUNG SMART TV❗️

Samsung have removed or will be removing the smart iptv app from 2018 models
and are removing apps from older tvs once the new update comes in users are already losing the app you can avoid this from hapning by not updating your tv when the latest update comes out so far this has only been with samsung and its definitely on the 2018 model
if you do accidentally remove the app or update the tv settings you could possibly lose the app for good.

please make sure you your tv is not on auto update to avoid this problem.

This is only on SAMSUNG for now..

Suggest you download the app now then turn off auto update and profit. ?

Last edited:

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Whats best at the moment ? Mine is on exodus but went off ages ago need to update.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Been using Terrarium loads recently and it's been absolutely spot on. Only problem is if you pause it, then press play, it starts playing but then buffers every few seconds so you have to come out of the film, search for it, play it again from the start then fast forward to where ever you paused.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah Terrarium is my go to now haven't seen any use for Kodi myself. Live TV maybe but then there Mobdro for that too.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Kodi is still going, but for ease I'd recommend terrarium.
Plus if you integrate trakt and real debrid then you never have issues with sources.
@Adamm. Live TV I'd be using IPTV (subscription). These are definitely the way forward, mobdro is average at best but ask @James if you are skeptical.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Been using Terrarium loads recently and it's been absolutely spot on. Only problem is if you pause it, then press play, it starts playing but then buffers every few seconds so you have to come out of the film, search for it, play it again from the start then fast forward to where ever you paused.
Depends on the device you are using to stream. Also I'd look into real debrid above as it sorts the buffering issues against free sources.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone explain to me how to download Terrarium onto my firestick?
I've got that downloader app but don't know where to go to get Terrarium, also i'd like to do it through the TV rather than plugging it into a computer.

Also do I need a VPN? I've never used one but since Sky started f*cking with Kodi i'm feeling a little paranoid.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Can anyone explain to me how to download Terrarium onto my firestick?
I've got that downloader app but don't know where to go to get Terrarium, also i'd like to do it through the TV rather than plugging it into a computer.

Also do I need a VPN? I've never used one but since Sky started f*cking with Kodi i'm feeling a little paranoid.
This will help you
https://terrariumtvappdownloads.com/terrarium-tv-firestick-fire-tv/

Basically download an app on the firestick "Downloader"
Open Downloader.
In the URL Box type the url below
Terrarium 1910 - (http://bit.ly/2kQ54I2)
Download, open, install.

Done.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Depends on the device you are using to stream. Also I'd look into real debrid above as it sorts the buffering issues against free sources.

Do you use real debrid instead of terrarium? How does it work? I'm really clueless/new to this.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
So I downloaded Terrarium, initially the buffering was horrendous but on the advice of some random c*nt in a YT vid I also downloaded MX player and set that as the default player and it fixed 90% of the problem, i've also noticed if I use the lower megabyte streams it almost completely eliminates buffering.

It's not as user friendly as Kodi but Terrarium works, whereas Kodi doesn't, f*ck you Sky!

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
U
So I downloaded Terrarium, initially the buffering was horrendous but on the advice of some random c*nt in a YT vid I also downloaded MX player and set that as the default player and it fixed 90% of the problem, i've also noticed if I use the lower megabyte streams it almost completely eliminates buffering.

It's not as user friendly as Kodi but Terrarium works, whereas Kodi doesn't, f*ck you Sky!
If it's a firestick then I'd recommend anything lower than 720p.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Has anyone installed terrarium/stremio directly onto their smart TV instead of using a streaming box?

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Stremio requires logins as far as I can see. Plus subscriptions.

I use Stremio on my phone and laptop and cast it to my chromecast and it doesn't require a subscription plus has a guest mode if you don't want the account. Setting up an account is worth it for favourites and carrying off from where the film left off etc though.
It's my go to for films now. Much better than any of the others imo.

Last edited:

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
I use Stremio on my phone and laptop and cast it to my chromecast and it doesn't require a subscription plus has a guest mode if you don't want the account. Setting up an account is worth it for favourites and carrying off from where the film left off etc though.
It's my go to for films now. Much better than any of the others imo.
Did some research and the login had me really stumped.
But then I found this, read the tos and it's the bloody same.
No thanks.

White APE
a018dfc0937666b65ff7abcbf4e5cc0b.jpg