ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amazon fire TV sticks

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Tried Kodi for the first time in months last night. Was awful :(
Not even sure if i have any alive add ons anymore.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Ok, right so I will do some digging.
However IPTV is fine and working as expected and VoD is perfect too as its standard with any package now that I offer.
But for brand new releases I'll dig into it.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Morpheus is definitely dead since August.
There are modified TTV available. However I will them on host for us here.
Still looking for a new one as a TeaTV is nice but little development right now. I expect loads to move to other alternatives in next few days which a winner will emerge I feel.

Here's to waiting. ?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
terrarium was pretty good, almost identical to showbox, which is still working fine

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I considered Terrarium the best for me, have showbox which doesn't seem to work as well imo.

Will try Tea TV, might have to go back to kodi at this rate.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I installed it this evening on my firetvstick and it worked fine, went downstairs and launched it on my firetv that already had it and had the same as you

Uninstalled and reinstalled and it was still the same.

Strange
I spoke too soon, just tried to fire it up and it won't launch, restarted my firestick and still nothing, anyone else getting this or just me?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I did the same, uninstalled, reinstalled, still nothing, i'm sure there'll be a fix before the weekend's out, the internet works fast on these things.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I thought I found a fix for Terrarium, but even though it launches there was no data, I suspect because I deleted and reinstalled Terrarium when it stopped working.

Anyone have a link to download Morpheus on the firestick please? All the ones i'm trying from YT won't connect to the websites to download it.

Clio 172 (CUP)
Anyone have a link to download Morpheus on the firestick please? All the ones i'm trying from YT won't connect to the websites to download it.

Not sure what YT is, but I think this (https://morpheustv.net/download/) is the main owing site (someone correct me if wrong). And I often refer to this site for any how to's... https://troypoint.com/install-morpheus-tv/ or I run ES File Explorer on both my TV and phone and bluetooth files over, although haven't tried this on a fireTV stick.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still always tempted to get this up and running again, but just reading the above, all the faff, it just doesn't seem worth it.
Yeah, I have the issue where I don't keep on top of it and use it enough, so every time I do come to use it I find the whole landscape has changed, loads of sources are now dead, lots of addons need updating or are now defunct. It is a bit annoying.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Right people.
I have ANOTHER Terrarium that works.
Same link for Firestick - Should work
I got a message that said App won't install.

I tried this earlier and it did install a working version of Terrarium, but none of the links work.
http://bit.ly/MTHttv1

I'm currently using Morpeus, it's horrible but it's better than nothing.

Last edited by a moderator: