ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amp power cable

Clio 182

Hi

Looking 4 a bit of advice on running a power cable for my amp which I will put in the boot. I found it quite easy on my corsa and puma, but looking at the clio it does not look as easy!! do I have to drill a hole, seal it then try and feed it down behind the glove box then down the passanger side underneath the trim ? I hate drilling holes so id rather not. Plus it looks a bit crammed under there and I might end up drilling into something else !! What have others done ?

Cheers

Paul

use the grommet the bonnet release cable goes through. unclip the pas resevoir under the bonnet put your hand down the back of the heat insulation on the bulkhead and you should be able to feel it. if you look under ther glovebox in the passenger footwell youll be able to see the grommet.