ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

An old member

Porsche Boxster987S
Not visited the forums in a long long while but cleaned my newest bus today after finding some of my old swissvax onyx. I joined the forum with a liquid yellow 182 , then had a Meg F1 team , Dbp Mkv r32 then got to money saving for property and jumped to bmw where I purchased a 320d msport . But I have sold that after 18 months of happy motoring for something very similar but a fresher version. Here she is ....

(Back in bmw on Friday for private plate to go back on , black m performance front black grilles and tailgate de badge ! Wheels done to my own colour choice thanks to bmw)

Comments / opinions welcomed ! It's been a while . A long while !
zabe2ada.jpg
evy7a6e3.jpg
utuha3ut.jpg
zydatuta.jpg

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
You bought a 1.8 petrol 3 series? You can't be serious mate? Shittiest engine EVER!

Porsche Boxster987S
FLOL !! if cars were a priority I'd have bought an 335 or a 330 or splashed for a m. But they're not anymore mate. This is ideal . Better mpg than my old 320d (and aye it is before u come up with an argument against that) and it's actually much more fun to drive . Comfort and cheap .

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
4 pot BMW makes me sad :(

Rest is spot on though, love the E90 shape, much better than the coupes.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely Paul, shame you're not on more. Follow the pics on Instagram.

You been to the footie recently?

Porsche Boxster987S
Last game of the season was my last game. Haven't renewed for the first time in 12 years . But the seasons not started yet lol . Still time.

As for the engine , does me just fine . I'm fully aware that's it's not powerful. But it's fun and cheap to run . It's for those reasons I took it .

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Last game of the season was my last game. Haven't renewed for the first time in 12 years . But the seasons not started yet lol . Still time.

As for the engine , does me just fine . I'm fully aware that's it's not powerful. But it's fun and cheap to run . It's for those reasons I took it .

Great night last night aswell! You'll miss it! ;)

Porsche Boxster987S
Yeah a lot of the lads from GB said they recreated the 111 corner in Edinburgh which is nice to hear

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It was very very good. Great atmosphere, "111" was packed.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I actually really like it, I'm thinking myself that a lady engine might be a good choice on my next beemer. I'm still not sure though, a few test drives will confirm/deny..

Porsche Boxster987S
My old 320d 57 plate was 41.3 mpg and apart from a long motorway journey it was rarely better than that . This is currently at 44mpg and has went below even though I'm doing the same journeys. Like I say , I wasn't in the market for a fast car . If I was I'd have bought a 330 or 335 with 70k on the clock

That man! How do mate? And echo the s**t car comments. I mean honestly, what do you think this is, bmwsport.net?

;)

Porsche Boxster987S
That man! How do mate? And echo the s**t car comments. I mean honestly, what do you think this is, bmwsport.net?

;)

All good mate yourself ? I know , my bad eh . Should have went all out and bought a renaultsport 172 cup with turinis.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Nice looking motor, strange choice of engine but I guess if thats made it depreciate loads then it was probably a bargain?

Porsche Boxster987S
Got a crackin package with the car. ie tyre cover , service package till 2019 with MOT , decent warranty . Really I only need to put my money in pocket for fuel and road tax. I also got a years road tax from them which is highly unusual these days .

The engine isn't anywhere near as bad as most make it out to be . It can be great fun ! The cars more of a cruiser , not a traffic light weapon or a motorway machine. Just does the job well with no fuss but when u keep the revs up it's not a million miles away from a 320d . Very similar mpg and bare in mind unleaded is cheaper to buy. Diesel in these models also puts another 1-1.5k on the window price and I simply don't cover enough miles to warrant that extra cost.

Porsche Boxster987S
Faultless IMO. Best thing to do is get behind the wheel. Most of the folk who slate it have only ever read about them on forums.

Robson ya pellet.