ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anal ford lover summarises Clio owners ....

RB 200
Flol! You're too uptight these days big boi! You know i'm on the wind up! This place is getting worse than the bloody Ford forums for defensiveness!

Haha ha I have no problem with people's opinions.. I just don't get the point in piping up when we're organsing a ring trip and slagging me off for taking my 200 there, apparently that's also a pointless exercise?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Haha ha I have no problem with people's opinions.. I just don't get the point in piping up when we're organsing a ring trip and slagging me off for taking my 200 there, apparently that's also a pointless exercise?

I would imagine he is probably jealous.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I've always found that when people sl*g off someone's car over another car I always say, 'why do you care'?

That seems to confuse the sh*t out of them and they don't have a come back.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
So what Renault was the Focus RS aimed to compete with?

I dont think ford have given renault too much of a thought at any point in their history TBH when releasing a car, lol.
So I dont think any of the fords are ever specifically designed to compete with any renault.

But megane and focus are in the same sector.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I dont think ford have given renault too much of a thought at any point in their history TBH when releasing a car, lol.
So I dont think any of the fords are ever specifically designed to compete with any renault.

In that case my answer of 'None' was correct.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I disagree I think to the car buyer most people compare the Megane to the ST.

I would think depending on the buyer they would compare it to both.

I dont think that everyone would just go "oh, renault dont make anything good enough to compete with the RS so I will compare it to an ST instead" lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Hmmm possibly.

I think most would say the Focus RS is like a pumped up ST whereas the only pumped up R26 is the R26R so if you really wanted to be that pedantic you could say Clio vs Fiesta R26 vs Focus ST and R26R vs Focus RS.

GTD, Lupo
Interesting read!

Danny Martin I got more attention at Brighton car meet parked between a Mitsubishi evo and a Astra vxr and spent less than £30.

There normally is a reason why men get looked at more than cars in Brighton!

:butt:

RB 182 Cup
"I would think depending on the buyer they would compare it to both.

I dont think that everyone would just go "oh, renault dont make anything good enough to compete with the RS so I will compare it to an ST instead" lol"

-----

When buying a car you are limited by your budget, why would you compare an 8k megane to a 20k ford focus?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
"I would think depending on the buyer they would compare it to both.

I dont think that everyone would just go "oh, renault dont make anything good enough to compete with the RS so I will compare it to an ST instead" lol"

When buying a car you are limited by your budget, why would you compare an 8k megane to a 20k ford focus?

Wut? Make sense when you type boy.

Focus RS vs megane RS ... Megane wins in every way apart from looks then again the focus RS interior is rancid.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I think someone is a bit deluded, here is a top pic to confirm this:)
Fiat_Cinquecento_Sporting_front_20081125_zpsd4f83445.jpg

clio 182 sport
I love when people make themselves look stupid. Just out of curiosity Adam which Renault was the Frs competing with?

The megane R26R :)

I have just read the rest of the thread and realised people have already noted this* lol

Last edited:
  Rusty Cup
Only a venerealy inflicted prepubescent rectal stain would choose to drive a Ford!! In any shape or form they scream enter my face with an abnormally large phallus!!

That and the fact that one was a wannabe race car designed to lap circuits not quite as quick as proper track cars, and the other was a fully equipped GT MegaHatch, designed to cross a continent in comfort, and do a track day when you reached the other side.