ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anbody know this car L*** GDA 1.8 16v Clio !?

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi
Hey guy's ive just purchased this car from a gentleman in Bristol and i think before he purchased it, it was owned buy some1 called Craig Adams from this forum.

Im just interested in finding out what engine modification's the car has got if any at all. That's saying anbody can actually remember or if that's the correct previous owner's name.

Any help would be widely appreciated. Cheer's Gav

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi
Cheer's dude i think when Craig had it, it had a private plate on it ! it's a 449 phase 1.5 valver if anybody remember's any thing about it !

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi
It is indeed the 1 with a set of kent cam's in it and had the bottom end lightened and balanced and blueprinted.

With a few other choice mod's. The car is still in very very good condition and im very glad i brought it yesterday as the last owner had it sat on his drive as he had a few other car's aswell !

Hopefully see a few of u soon at a few track day's or airfield meet's !

Gav

thought it was that one. Got a 0-110 vid of it at home on my PC, very quick well looked after car. All of Craigs cars are though