ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Android Set Top Box

1.8 Civic EX
Is there such a thing? I've had a quick look on Amazon and there seems to be some options that might be what I'm after but most are american so will require adapter plugs etc.

I'm simply after something that is android powered with the google play store installed, wifi, etc. that I can connect to my amp via HDMI for playing back movies/sharing content from my phone and the like.

What have you got? any suggestions? Budget wise, around £50.

2014 Focus Titanium
Recommendations are much like opinions.

Not really sure where you are going with this but the guy asked for what other people have got and suggest, not what a Google search comes up with. He's already had a quick look on Amazon.

1.8 Civic EX
Go for this mate I sell these and personally have one myself has google play store etc on it full hd netflix and xbmc installed so easy to use only thing I would say is get a remote with a qwerty keyboard and track pad makes things so much easier.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FCK8APA/?tag=cliospnet01-21
Am I right in thinking there is an mx2 available now? ( the one I linked?) I would expect newer = better or am I being nieve

I have one of these for sale if you're interested, not android but may be suitable for your needs. pretty much new and unused, £40 posted?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Panasonic...ternet_TV_Media_Streamers&hash=item460ea159bc

Thanks for the offer but really needs to be android.

1.8 Civic EX
So I now have the G-Box Midnight MX2. Neat piece of kit and does exactly what I wanted it for.

Anyone have any links to an idiots guide to XBMC? As that wasn't the main reason for me purchasing but as its on the thing I might aswell try and use it. Something about reposotories and add-ons? What ones do I need etc? I've seen there is a 4OD and Demand5 Add-ons but they don't seem to work?