ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Andy’s new V6 ... just a couple of pics

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by GR7 on 15 March 2005
Is that a nice big garage you are building for your GORGEOUS new car?

Yep ... was supposed to be finished before the car came ... but cest la vie. Originally had two single doors but would have been rather tight getting the V6 in. Have brought the front of the garage forward 90cm and have just ordered the new 4.1m wide insulated aluminum roller door with integral motor. How sad am I getting excited about a garage
;)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Thanks for the drive Andy, fantastic car. The colour looks even more stunnining in the flesh. You have to love the sound too, even below 4k.

Im now going to be spending the afternoon working out how i can afford one :p. Could take a long time.....

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Yep ... once bitten forever smitten ;) What am I doing sat here in my office ... :confused: ... want to be out driving some more :(

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by NikC172 on 15 March 2005

Thanks for the drive Andy, fantastic car. The colour looks even more stunnining in the flesh. You have to love the sound too, even below 4k.

Im now going to be spending the afternoon working out how i can afford one :p. Could take a long time.....
Seconded! Thanks for the drive Andy, it really is gorgeous, and the sound of that engine is FANTASTIC.

Nik, shall we go halves on one!? :p

The V6 really does look cool when its clean like that. Problem is mines a mucky little pup. Gets cleaned every time I take it out, but the tails always covered in muck. AAGGGHHHH!!!!! Gorgeous stuff mate, hope you continue to enjoy it as much as Im enjoying mine.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Yep agree with it getting filthy. Hasnt rained yet ... but the tail end is already picking up crap ... residual salt off the roads :( Wheels are suffering from the tyre black the dealers valet put on. Its my daily drive tho ... and missus has never been particularly tolerant of me spending hours cleaning my car ... so will have to wait a while before getting cleaned.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Oh well ... at least I get to try out the automatic windscreen wipers :( Weather forecast said rain around 3:00, and at 3:05 it came. Time to slow down a bit too, since its been lovely and dry since I got it and Ive been testing the limits a bit.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

LOL ... how VERY VERY VERY weird!! Isnt me ... tho I do of course have the look of a weather forecaster about me ... blonde, good figure, pert bosom ... crap jumpers and a beard.

Reality is that Ive taken to reading the 5-day forecast every day to see if anything is going to slow down my builders again!

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 19 March 2005

nice Andy, cant to front-end closeups on mine owing to a winters worth of stonechips :(

Even at a week old Im beginning to discover the small imperfections and scratches. At some time somebody ... not me as far as I know ... has scratched the (massively wide) door sill a bit along the edge. A few other small scratches around and about. The stresses of new car ownership ... never stays perfect for long :cry:

Quote: Originally posted by Bazzeray on 19 March 2005
Whens the next meet Mr (New) Area Rep??
Coming real soon... watch this space as they say.

Were having an official welcome "V" meet for Andy.

Quote: Originally posted by Andy D on 19 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 19 March 2005

nice Andy, cant to front-end closeups on mine owing to a winters worth of stonechips :(

Even at a week old Im beginning to discover the small imperfections and scratches. At some time somebody ... not me as far as I know ... has scratched the (massively wide) door sill a bit along the edge. A few other small scratches around and about. The stresses of new car ownership ... never stays perfect for long :cry:

wait till all the paint starts comming off around the bottom of the wheel arches :( it will make you cry.

Well Ive got a freshly painted front end so Ill definitely be making use of some sunny weather shortly. Lovely close ups pal. Shows off the Illiad Blue to its best.