ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

andy from clioturbo

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Better off going to see Kris at Ren-Sport in Boro

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Does anyone know if he is still open phoned a few times from the number off his website no answer.

This has to be a troll . . . . . . a simple google would tell you all you need to know.

RS6, AT/35, clio 172
I think he expected you to know that Andy was the biggest rip off merchant the Clio world has ever seen.
All am after is a new intercooler pipe not smart ass answers, someone else commented and put me onto kris at ren-sport that's been very helpful 😊

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
And why would it be a troll, if it was simple then Google it for me and give me answer.

If you are on any of the Clio forums or facebook groups you would fully understand that "ClioTurbo" has been gone for a long time now.
The man ripped off hundreds of people all over the UK, swapped parts from cars along with a whole load of other things.

Its been well documented on a number of platforms including social media and forums, The man decided to vanish off the face of the earth with people looking for Cars, parts & refunds.
There was even people contacting his family due to the amount he had ripped off and I believe there is still stuff outstanding to this day with no sign of him.

RS6, AT/35, clio 172
If you are on any of the Clio forums or facebook groups you would fully understand that "ClioTurbo" has been gone for a long time now.
The man ripped off hundreds of people all over the UK, swapped parts from cars along with a whole load of other things.

Its been well documented on a number of platforms including social media and forums, The man decided to vanish off the face of the earth with people looking for Cars, parts & refunds.
There was even people contacting his family due to the amount he had ripped off and I believe there is still stuff outstanding to this day with no sign of him.
I wasn't aware of this and I am firm believer in karma, I am in contact with Kris that is going to help me out, am new to here and it was general enquirie only.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

What a great attitude, looking forward to your input here.

Not everyone who owns a Clio is an internet car geek, and google doesn't exactly flash a big red alert when you search for Clioturbo, you still have to dig a little.

Be nice people.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Not everyone who owns a Clio is an internet car geek, and google doesn't exactly flash a big red alert when you search for Clioturbo, you still have to dig a little.

Be nice people.
😂:sleep:

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Jesus christ. People really went to town on the guy asking a simple question about someone who used to be well known in the clio game.
Clearly just bought a clio or had it converted years ago and it has the typical clio turbo decals so it's the first place youd think to go.

Wouldn't surprise me if he doesnt want to post on here again tbh

RS6, AT/35, clio 172
Jesus christ. People really went to town on the guy asking a simple question about someone who used to be well known in the clio game.
Clearly just bought a clio or had it converted years ago and it has the typical clio turbo decals so it's the first place youd think to go.

Wouldn't surprise me if he doesnt want to post on here again tbh
Louis this is exactly whats happened, I have a Clio built by him and was needing a intercooler pipe and naturally you would go to where it was built and with being new to forum i didn't know what this Andy had done.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Louis this is exactly whats happened, I have a Clio built by him and was needing a intercooler pipe and naturally you would go to where it was built and with being new to forum i didn't know what this Andy had done.
There is no way it's common knowledge that Andy went down hill. Googling it returns absolutely nothing it's not like it made the news. 😂😂😂😂 Not everyone bums clios enough to know all the latest gossip. It's like me asking a similar question on a z4 forum and getting flamed for not knowing.

What what it's worth the guy is a scumbag, said several times that his mum had died to get out of delivering cars. She's still alive...

SI-STI 2.35 & RC-172
Ive been on forums now for around 20 years, you will always get someone who wants to troll regardless of the situation or question asked.I joined this forum about the same time that all the news about clioturbo was properly kicking Off,i don't know him personally but some of the Horror story's that customers of his were telling about him simply put the man is a disgrace and should keep himself in hiding.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
This went downhill 😂

I've only met Andy a couple of times, well before all the problems started. luckily i only got him to turn my airbag light off.

RS6, AT/35, clio 172
There is no way it's common knowledge that Andy went down hill. Googling it returns absolutely nothing it's not like it made the news. 😂😂😂😂 Not everyone bums clios enough to know all the latest gossip. It's like me asking a similar question on a z4 forum and getting flamed for not knowing.

What what it's worth the guy is a scumbag, said several times that his mum had died to get out of delivering cars. She's still alive...
A simple NO! the mans a dick!! ripped off a heap of people he doesn't trade anymore would have done for me.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
@k5cub do you know when your car was built by clioturbo? Iirc he did build some decent ones before things went tits up and he started f**king people about. Have you searched the forum for your car to see if it's known on here?

RS6, AT/35, clio 172
Screenshot_2020-02-19-06-42-29-194_com.facebook.orca.jpg