ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angel eye lights

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Errrm.

What are you trying to do? Cut them into your headlights? Replace the foglights with them? Use them like rally spots?

Whatever you do, I can guarantee it will look bloody terrible.

Listerine & Poledo
If you're determined to make a rolling embarrasment of your car, you're on the right track.

Don't forget to hang a cabbage patch doll from your rear tow-eye

Listerine & Poledo
Xenons from a sport are a better option, I have some for sale :wink:
Better but a a lot more involved.

Just whack some Osram Nightbreakers into the standard lamps....unless OP is going for the "straight outta 2000" look, in which case velcro some LEDs to the grille and call them DRLs

1.2 16v Mk2 Ph2
Wanted them to look like this:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfQd_LRJwFSr6L4EioAldq95faCFChVT0iaacxXzDIfVk0Ht72oQ.jpg

imo they look alot better than my standard headlights

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Nothing wrong with angel eyes, but those are dog lights. £150 is a price for brand new. Anything less and you're getting dodgey lamps that won't pass mots because they don't hold the bulbs right. Is it a mk3 you're shopping for?

Listerine & Poledo
Brighter bulbs yeah, don't last as long usually though.
Cant say I've ever found that.
Sure, if you fit them with hands covered in KFC gravy, they will likely go quickly.
They're a good sight better than OEM bulbs, and certainly better than £2 Petrol-station efforts.

e92 330i
Better but a a lot more involved.

Just whack some Osram Nightbreakers into the standard lamps....unless OP is going for the "straight outta 2000" look, in which case velcro some LEDs to the grille and call them DRLs

Price includes fitting

1.2 16v Mk2 Ph2
You're the guy who complained about paying 3k a year for insurance and now you want to go modifying?

In (because I can see where this is going).
My insurance would be high no matter what car I got! I'm not complaining I just thought it was ridiculous how cheap it is for some people, and whats wrong with a few modificafions?

Drove past a Subaru last night with bright green under car neons. No, just no. As mentioned, straight from 2000!!

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
One of my 2ish month old night breakers popped last night. Can't tell you how anal i was to avoid finger prints.

Not a fan of angel eyes on anything other than bmws but as said each to their own