ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anglesey - Javelin Trackdays event August 2011

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Been slow getting these up, there were a few other guys running Clios on the day so if anyone has pics of their own they're more than welcome to post them up. All in all was a really good day-Anglesey's a fun little circuit.

Few pics from the event photographer and a guy named Lloyd who turned up on the day to get to grips with his new DSLR. Pretty impressive for a first attempt with a new setup I thought. :)

p1010728l.jpg

p1010723i.jpg

p1010719zx.jpg

xsp6698large.jpg

xsp6425large.jpg

xsp5188large.jpg

xsp5515large.jpg

xsp6058large.jpg

xsp6718large.jpg

xsp5251large.jpg

xsp5252large.jpg

Few of Lloyd's shots-cheers bud, much appreciated :)

imgp0096q.jpg

imgp0160d.jpg

imgp0824z.jpg

imgp0718j.jpg

imgp0475.jpg

imgp0400u.jpg

imgp0461x.jpg

imgp0571e.jpg

Cheers for looking ;)

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Cheers fellas, brands looking doubtful Tim. Money tree has had all the fruit picked off it this month :(

Who's that with-is it the R.Sport day?

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Hi mate, I was the clio 172 cup there with the red tow stickers, you were going well mate! It was my 2nd track day. What did you think of that 206 driver? He was being dead silly with me, letting me by then proper in my ass on the corners, getting in angles where I couldnt see him in my mirrors. I noticed you left him though, I just didnt have enough grip in the corners. Got some R888 on the way now though :approve:

Daf

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Hi mate, I was the clio 172 cup there with the red tow stickers, you were going well mate! It was my 2nd track day. What did you think of that 206 driver? He was being dead silly with me, letting me by then proper in my ass on the corners, getting in angles where I couldnt see him in my mirrors. I noticed you left him though, I just didnt have enough grip in the corners. Got some R888 on the way now though :approve:

Daf

Hi mate, thought you'd sold your place as though you had the v16daf plate? Sorry i never came over to say hi pal! The pug was pretty nippy tbf, seemed to be going well but no problems with him messing about that I saw? How quick was the mini series car by the way - thing looked like it was on rails! lol Good shout on the 888s. Keep an eye on your pressures/temps. I stayed out a little long toward the end and overheated the fronts a little :(

Yes Paul. Shame you can't make it fella :(

Gutted, I'll keep an eye on what else you & tim are doing for the rest of the year.

Love the look of that track, getting on it soon hopefully

Is a good venue, don't be put off by the coastal layout being a bit shorter-the corkscrew is awesome :D

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
No I dont have it, when I had the money to buy that plate it was already gone :slap:. That mini was truly on rails. I had some fun for a few laps against that astra gsi, spoke to him after and it was on bodies and was totally a bare shell!! I thought it pulled out of the corners well!