ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another bloody wheel decision thread!

Stripped yozza'd cup
So I've ordered some oz Ultraleggeras, but having spoken to the company I bought them from today, there's going to be another weeks delay in getting them.

So my decision is.... Do I wait another week to pay £679 for these

7f203b13.jpg

Or do I buy these for £519

8165fc1d.gif

AND a whiteline ARB, and have them by Monday?

Stripped yozza'd cup
You've both clarified what I was thinking.... I was just worrying that I was being stupid paying an extra £160 to save 400g / wheel!

Stripped yozza'd cup
surely one week ain't going to kill you mate!?

I was only worried about time as my front tyres are past their best.
The main thing was the extra £160

But I rang them thismorning and have gone for the ultras. Just needed to know I was doing the right thing :)

Golf GTD Mk7
i've never known anyone spend money on here as you have been recently mate.lol. I've got some ultraleggeras and they are nice wheels. 1.2s don't suit the clio for me.

Stripped yozza'd cup
i've never known anyone spend money on here as you have been recently mate.lol. I've got some ultraleggeras and they are nice wheels. 1.2s don't suit the clio for me.

Lol. Well I bought the 172cup instead of a 197 so that I had money to play with it. Wanted something a bit different :)

Should have bought 1.2s + the arb.

I'll still get the whiteline, just means I'll wait til next month :(