ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Coilovered cup.

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
Just had some H&Rs fitted by Mark Fish to my cup and thought id post up some pics.
Big thanks to loony and all the people ive annoyed (its a big list but you know who you are!) in the shall i shant i get em debate!

Last edited:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Nice one mate, looks good. You knew you were always going to hold out for the H&Rs in the end ;)

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
^^ me too cb!
Rich...got em from a contact on cs.
The ride is a bit bumpy as youd expect from the fairly hard set up but the car is now so much more planted than before.
All that lets it down now are the toyos on the front...Pe2s will be on next after the toyos let go.
Yep chris! You where the deciding vote!

Weeman sucks ****
This is how they should come out of the factory. Honestly, imagine the reviews in the car mags and TV shows?

MKIII 138
what was the ride handling like on those 17`s ?? why did you get rid of the cup to buy another cup ? lower milege or summat

172, Tiguan
meggerman said:
what was the ride handling like on those 17`s ?? why did you get rid of the cup to buy another cup ? lower milege or summat

:S Always been the same car mate!

The ride was awful because he had Apex springs! ;)

Car looks great Iain.