ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another i'v washed my car and taken pictures thread :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
So yeah, thought i'd wash my car and take some pictures as i havnt taken any for a while
DSC01543.jpg

DSC01544.jpg

DSC01548.jpg

DSC01551.jpg

DSC01553.jpg

DSC01554.jpg

DSC01559.jpg

DSC01560.jpg

DSC01561.jpg

DSC01563.jpg

Its a Ferrari honest ;)
DSC01565.jpg

Coments Welcome as allways :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
spotless mate.. bullets are actually a million times nicer than half the dross on here!

TrackCar & F30 330d
Thanks for the nice comments. The car is gona be in the garage for all of next week so i though i might as well use the cover :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
Nice in the flesh ;) !! You coming to the next SW meet up Bristol way?

When is the next meet? I'm going to see the missus on Friday till sunday. If its that weekend the i'l come :)
Tho i'm going to a meet on sunday at 12 in Milton Keynes. Meets galore :)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Have you fannied about with setting the height and how it effect's turn in and snappyness?

Car looks great and sounds good too based on the other thread.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Have you fannied about with setting the height and how it effect's turn in and snappyness?

Car looks great and sounds good too based on the other thread.

I work for a race team and have learnt a fair bit about suspention so i have gone for height, camber, toe etc baised on the fact its a daily driver and a track S**G when it can be.
So at the moment its good set up for not catching me out when i'm tired driving to work at 6:00am

DMS

A thirsty 172
I'm impressed with the looks of that, especially the back end. The wheels sit very nicely under the arches.
Shame 182's didn't come in iceberg ;)

TrackCar & F30 330d
With a car that smart, I would be too lol

Ha ha your all too kind.

It does have its little niggles.
Small dent in the bonnet from my DAD
Small dent in the bonnet from Renault
Small dent in the bonnet from a good servicing garage

Front Left wheel has 25 chips where i DAD droped it face down on the concreat.

So i actually think my old man dont really like my car that much as he keeps hurting her.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
looking good mate love how low the back is might have to adjust mine to get it that low

TrackCar & F30 330d
looking good mate love how low the back is might have to adjust mine to get it that low

I have been a bit naughty and taken out the rear platform and made it lower at the front. I like the height but when ya hit a bump/hole it rubs at the front. Time to crack out the grinder again i think ;)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I have been a bit naughty and taken out the rear platform and made it lower at the front. I like the height but when ya hit a bump/hole it rubs at the front. Time to crack out the grinder again i think ;)

cheeky lol. im gonna take mine out tomorrow i think. its low enough on the front it only catches ever so slightly turning sharply right. it only just gets over speed bumps now.:approve:

TrackCar & F30 330d
what cleaner do you use ????

I dont really use anything that amazing tbh, just AG shampoo.
Next pay day will see £350 spent of washing and polishing gear. So no doubt i will post pics of the "FULL WORKS" after a week of cleaning. Ooooo i'm sad.