ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another quick question guys

clio 1.4 sport
i purchased a 172 bumper for my standard clio and i wanted to know if the arch guards are the same size on the standard clio's 2001+ or are the 172's a very different size? cheers!

The rear bumper is a direct fit no arch trouble.The front bumber requires the 172/182 wings though as well and the arches. You could always just go without arches and make sure you underseal the arches ever few months.

clio 1.4 sport
edde said:
The rear bumper is a direct fit no arch trouble.The front bumber requires the 172/182 wings though as well and the arches. You could always just go without arches and make sure you underseal the arches ever few months.

its just the rear bumper- although im fitting it to a clio2 phase 1 and the bumper fits except for the arch lining (to short) so i needed to know if i get standard 2001+ linings from a scrappers if they'l do the same job as a 172's liners