ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Set of Middo's Special Badges Fitted

182 RB FF
liquid badges with gun metal 2.0l, liquid yellow and gun metal engine cover and liquid yellow dash inserts. Not quite as brave as you to go for the contrasting colours, lol. yours looks great though, can't wait to see the engine bay

VRS
liquid badges with gun metal 2.0l, liquid yellow and gun metal engine cover and liquid yellow dash inserts. Not quite as brave as you to go for the contrasting colours, lol. yours looks great though, can't wait to see the engine bay

good stuff :) marks liquid yellow spraying is immense :) ive kept my liquid yellow dash inserts in the car cos they look mint :) also have the liquid yellow and racing blue engine cover :)

182 RB FF
I think i have a pic of your inserts that you sent me in a PM a while back they looked very impressive...im getting excited now lol

LY V6 with Recaros
I'm sending my engine cover off to Mark this week, can't wait to get it back after seeing the pics of what he's done for everyone!! :)

RB 182 with CUP packs
I'm thinking maybe getting my side badges done anthracite (Same colour as Cup wheels) with silver text so will be set off against the wheels.

Any thoughts?

VRS
Racing blue with liquid yellow...I think it looks so nice together!

Something like this ;)

enginecover003.gif

andy

LY V6 with Recaros
Did you polish it yourself? Mine will need doing when I get the cover back on but it looks hard work to do myself!

Da

Less
looks mint Andy :)
My engine cover is now done and fitted but it's not quite as mint as yours ;)
My badges are arriving this week for spraying up. No offence to Mark :)o) but I like the satisfaction of spraying them up myself. :rasp:

VRS
looks mint Andy :)
My engine cover is now done and fitted but it's not quite as mint as yours ;)
My badges are arriving this week for spraying up. No offence to Mark :)o) but I like the satisfaction of spraying them up myself. :rasp:

what colours are you doing matey? i spotted ur thread with the rb inserts and front diamond :) they looked mint :D

Da

Less
That's the basis of my theme mate, RB through and through. The engine cover is RB as is the front diamond and the dash strips. The badges are going the same colour but with anthracite lettering to match the alloys then changing the side repeaters. :)

VRS
That's the basis of my theme mate, RB through and through. The engine cover is RB as is the front diamond and the dash strips. The badges are going the same colour but with anthracite lettering to match the alloys then changing the side repeaters. :)

good stuff :)

will keep my eye out for the pics when they are done :D

VRS
nice pics mate, glad you like the protectors, i wanted to see pics lol

i will get some up 2moz if i get time fella :D

they are really good tho and i did a test on a few peeps and they didnt even spot them until i pointed them out :D