ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Step Forwards to FCS!

managing to nock things off my list that i want doing before fcs quickly... the latest being a 172 back bumper :) gave it a quick clean also, and the new exhaust is going on very soon. also made my own smoothed bullets for the sidestrips... but not sure if i like them or not...

IMG_0123.gif

IMG_0127.gif

IMG_0128.gif

IMG_0131.gif

IMG_0125.gif

IMG_0132.gif

thought the bullets looked odd, then re read lol

btw, that the place we did the RB shoot?

and where is the "secret location" on sunday?

jamie

i dont know where the location is on sunday winston wont tell me :p

and yeah its the same as the RB shoot ;)

looks nice, are you getting the front bumper from a 172 too ??

dont know yet... dont want to start buying wings and skirts etc and i dont want to bodge it onto standard wings... time will tell... doubtful though

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
is that a meggy splitter?

looks great with the rear bumper aswell!

E60 diesel powah
very nice dude, lovin it, dont need to do anythin else now, unless u colour code the front inserts??

clio...
Forget colour coding the front, get it smoothed then matched. Would look absolutely amazing.

This is def top 3 non-rs.

However, Don't know if i'm keen on the smoothed bullets.

maybe yeah..... dont want to color code the front i dont think it would look right.... maybe smooth it... i dont know yet...

...got a 182 surround for the bumper sat here.... 3" slash cut rolled exhaust going on next week... then refurb wheels before fcs and its at a point where im kind of happy with it lol

Clio
nice mate, loving the 172 rear, personally pal im not sure on the smoothed bullets pal but up to you ;).

tuesday?? thought i was delayed?? who you been paying and sleeping with??

lol

seriously though, good news bud

speak 2moro chaps, ryan, wanna get this damn battery on if your not too busy lad :)

jamie