ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another TV Thread - Please help!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
For £350 you should be able to get a good 32".

I can recommend the Samsung range of 32" LCDs if that's any help, I wouldn't bother with Plasma at that size (if you can even still get 32" plasma's heh)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
So it is definately an LCD I am looking for?

Will this TV make my map on Fallout 3 more clearer as I can barely see s**t on my current TV lol!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Ye, will be an LCD, get a 1080p one and Fallout will look incredibly sharp lol !

I don't have a huge amount of experience with LCD's (am more a plasma person) but basically just look at

Repsonse Time
Contrast Ratio
Full HD
Number of HMDI ports etc.

and most importantly when you see one you like.. check avforums for reviews/comments on that model ;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Gets good reviews on AVforums. Don't think you will be disappointed.

8ms response time is good but not the 'best' although tbh I doubt anyone can really tell the difference between 8 and 6ms for example.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Bought this in the end,

TXL37S10B_l.jpg

Panasonic Viera TXl37s10b.

37" TV, 1080p etc - paid £420 :eek: :D

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Good price, and am a HUGE fan of panny's ! So much so I own a 42" one ! ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Probably my best purchase this year tbh. Bought a proper HDMI cable too (cost £20 rather than the old £3 on i had) and you can tell the difference with the better cable!

Fall out 3 looks EPIC!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Probably my best purchase this year tbh. Bought a proper HDMI cable too (cost £20 rather than the old £3 on i had) and you can tell the difference with the better cable!

Fall out 3 looks EPIC!
Hmmmm, interesting, surprised nobody has commented on this yet...............

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Good purchase with the TV ,now get a tidy HDMI , i use PURE AV White HDMI cables from the Sky HD and PS3.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Fall out 3 looks EPIC!

It's all psychological i'm afraid and you spent £20 for nothings.

Either the 1's and 0's get there or they don't there is no signal degradation like analogue signals.

A better cable does not give you a better picture when it comes to digital.