ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another week, another problem with the homehub.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
To add to the list...

Now I can't do anything on facebook, i just get errors. Same with twitter. Basically updating a status or tweeting, commenting on anything, loading my friends list. Anything that has those stupid loading bars. It just times out and says "Ooops, homehubs are s**t etc.".

I have no money so can't get a router untill next month. Will be taking interesting suggestions on destroying the humehub when i do get the new wirelessbox.

BTW, if someone knows how to fix this will be grand. The problem started last night and i just reset the homehub and it worked again. This time its just being a dick and not responding to even the hardest of kicks.

Oh and my xbox can't even find it now. Even though I've moved the router nearer too me. And it keeps kicking my laptop and my mums off the network.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
your failing then because CS is one of the few sites that doesn't make my homehub squit its pants.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I was going to park on top of it and do a wheelspin worthy of macdonalds carpark actually!