ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anthracite 182 wheels

CLS, RS MEG
I've just got some silver 182 wheels. What’s involved in spraying them anthracite? Could I get away with a re-spray and lacquer, or would I need them powder coating. I want the centre caps spraying too. The wheels are in good condition, so no chunks missing etc…

CLS, RS MEG
haha! sorry mate, saw them and clicked buy it now. Didnt even read the advert. They were a good price. Just collected them from Worksop

Trophy Turbo :)
Well dude,

You can paint them your self no issues at all. BUT you need to make sure that paint is fully keyed proprly and use a decednt prima and make sure the laqure has a few coats then u will be laughing. But may get taking to a body shop will achive a great finish on the wheels and last longer.

Powerder coating will be stronger and will last lobger wont chip as easy etc etc I did a set on my 206 GTi looked well

CLS, RS MEG
Cheers for the advice. I've phoned my local paint man. Their spraying all 4 alloys for £50 in an anthracite colour. Subject to me prepping them. Got two wheels wet sanded already :)