ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any cliosport meets N.I?

Renaultsport clio 200 cup
i was wondering if there are ever any clio sport meets in northern ireland throughout the year as i would like to attend if there is. any info on this would be grateful

Megane 225
As said, there's a show on 29th. See link above. Can probably squeeze you on our stand? Let me know!

Cro I heard you had a wee bit of a bang? Much damage done to the car? Did someone reverse into it? U still coming on 29th?

Cro

Meg'd r27
Yeah mate im pushing as hard as I can to get to the show. Gonna be a few all nighters anyway leading up to it!

But unless something goes wrong i'll be there :) i'll keep you updated though

Megane 225
Give me a wee shout if you need a hand with anything! I'll bring the hammer down and get the door straightened! Haha!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Only seen this now - haven't been on the site much in ages folks :(

Tigger never bothers is ass to arrange meets, its him you want to hassle

True, life is harsh sometimes mate and you get no free time - got to be bad when I'm not normally on here 24/7 lol

Hassle me now, good weather is floating around up there with the ash clouds so lets get the meets going and the cars out :cool:

First up for me this year is the show at Daft Eddie's on Saturday (29th May)
I'll get chattin to you folk then about who wants to do what over summer :)

Stu has already mentioned a run through the Mournes and a BBQ afterwards in Newcastle or somewhere

I'd still like to get out into the hills on foot with anyone game for the banter - it's leaving the car in these areas nowadays that lots of people are sceptical about - f**king vandals!

@ Daveny07
PM me your mobile number if you want to keep in touch for meets mate

Trev