ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any good Sky deals at present?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
About to bin my BT contract, so looking at Sky, as they will contract buy out.
At present paying £50+ for infin unlimited, anytime calls & BT Tv/sports (18 month)

Been offered, unlimited fibre, anytime calls, HD,full TV package sports & films £40.50 + LR £16.40. (12 month )

Any better deals?

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I have sky. Just used up my first year free line rental so bills go up now.
Must say, the internet is very slow compared to when I've had bt or virgin media but I prefer the sky interface to the others.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
It's works out the same price for what I want it for which is primarily TV and multi room, not bothered about movies or sports and have my BB with Virgin.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
i can try and get you a code for free? btw i use to work for sky so i know how to play the system.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
My flat mate is sorting out a new boradband company and the BT is going.
Is there any deals on at the minute just for the box and basic packages, no phone or bb though. I did get a flyer but it's a week out of date for 50% for 12 months. Can you still haggle with it? even though it's out of date by a week

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Might have to follow you on that. It's dogshit how you can pay full whack for years and not earn such discounts

We've just done it on the broadband too, cancelled Virgin as I was paying £40pm for 100mb and got the missus to sign up for 200mb for 12months at £29pm. Then in 12 months time cancel and sign up again. There is no point in staying loyal these days as they don't give a toss how long you have been with them like you mentioned.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
My bb runs until the 12th Feb, hers starts the 13th. Then next year she will give her 30 days notice in Jan and I will sign up for Feb again in my name.

Try to get it running as seamless as possible.

SQ5
Half price sky.

http://www.sky.com/shop/offercode?tacticalUrn=Getskyone

Code : getskynow

I've just cancelled mine and got the missus to order it for the day after mine finishes.

This still works but can't seem to add free broadband to the deal, even though it says it right below on the first selection page?!

We're moving end of next month hopefully, right when my contract ends so need to see if it's cheaper to call and get a good deal with home move or start fresh.

Might give a call tomorrow and see if I can get a friendly advisor!

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
This still works but can't seem to add free broadband to the deal, even though it says it right below on the first selection page?!

We're moving end of next month hopefully, right when my contract ends so need to see if it's cheaper to call and get a good deal with home move or start fresh.

Might give a call tomorrow and see if I can get a friendly advisor!

I'd start fresh, what they offered me to stay was shite compared to what a new customer got. But if you insist on trying then good luck!

SQ5
I'd start fresh, what they offered me to stay was shite compared to what a new customer got. But if you insist on trying then good luck!

I had it down to £60 with everything but sports, but have F1.

New deal was looking at £57 with sports.

All includes unlimited fibre

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I got Sky HD everything sports films box sets sky go multiple devices unlimited fibre & calls inc line rental for £52, they even paid up BT so I could leave early.
Was paying BT £50 a month for infinity unlimited & calls & sports.
Like everything nowadays if you stay loyal you get bummed!

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Giving this a bump, any deals floating about? Just bought a house and will be getting sky and internet in the next couple of weeks.

There was some great deals on before Christmas but looks like they're gone now.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just before Xmas I got unlimited fibre & line rental, sky box sets and evening and weekend calls for £45pm. Pretty decent considering I was paying 70 for BT unlimited, same call plan and basic TV which I couldn't watch in HD due to the terrible hardware.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
The best they could offer me for the above was £49 on the online chat. Anyone work for sky? [emoji51]