ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any new phones coming out in the next two months? Upgrade time!

2014 Focus Titanium
Hi all,

My upgrade is due on 5th September and I am wondering what to upgrade to. Of course I am going to wait to see if an iPhone 5 comes out in Sept/October but I'm wondering about HTCs and such?

I have a 3GS at the moment but love using Android phones having used Apple stuff for ages. I really like the Sensation but that's been out a few months now so didn't know if there was another HTC due soon as they seem to release phones quickly one after the other. I've seen that Evo 3D but not sure if I fancy a 1st gen 3D phone, I imagine it will take a couple of attempts to get right with 3D being extremely CPU hungry.

Any ideas?

57 Clio Campus Sport
I'd wait for iPhone but I think the Galaxy S 2 is best android. Not tried a 3D phone but 1st gen is unlikely to be great.

S3, Polo
Galaxy S2 or HTC Sensation. Both have great reviews but the SGS2 has a Tegra 2 chip that is supposed to give better graphics performance?

2014 Focus Titanium
To be honest Revels, with the likelihood of the new iPhone being released in the next 2 months I think I will wait, if it's anything like the rumours it will be awesome.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
S2 is a great phone. But im still drawn to the iphone4 with it being a bit smaller.

Dan.