ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Other Clio Sites

Are there any other clio sites like this one? Reckon this is the biggest but am looking for a 172 for sale, and not having much luck.

Tried here and autotrader but theres not alot in my area for the right price.

Just bought a mk2 172 myself and I found that there were alot of cars very similar to the one that I ended up buying at much higher asking prices that I ended up paying. I watched about 20 auctions on ebay and then targetted a couple of people who I got a feeling might take a low offer, and one accepted. Have seen one or two advertised on this site priced at more than £2k than the one I bought despite being same age/miles! Worth a try anyway...

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 22 June 2005

Whats up with this one here mate: http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=16&TopicID=163501&PagePosition=2http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=16&TopicID=163501&PagePosition=2

Looks a cracker, but bit too much for me, theres others with similar spec 1k lower, just not near me.

However, Robs does have the extended warranty but hes in Surrey. Theres no hurry really, no point in rushing into anything

[Edited by stehodges on 22 June 2005 at 6:45pm]

Quote: Originally posted by lurking on 22 June 2005

Just bought a mk2 172 myself and I found that there were alot of cars very similar to the one that I ended up buying at much higher asking prices that I ended up paying. I watched about 20 auctions on ebay and then targetted a couple of people who I got a feeling might take a low offer, and one accepted. Have seen one or two advertised on this site priced at more than £2k than the one I bought despite being same age/miles! Worth a try anyway...

Yep, noticed that there a lot of varying prices for same spec 172s - age/mileage. But could come down to condition, you get what you pay for anyway.

Hows your new car?

Quote: Originally posted by stehodges on 22 June 2005
Yep, noticed that there a lot of varying prices for same spec 172s - age/mileage. But could come down to condition, you get what you pay for anyway.Hows your new car?
[/QUOTE]

No idea yet, pick it up on Saturday! Felt about the same to drive as the mk2 172 i bought new 3 years ago and a lot better than the mk1 I had more recently. Will need new tyres immediately though as its still on the original ContiSports at 22k miles!