ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any PC'ing Experts in Kent /SE London??

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Morning All-

Car is going off Wednesday to Autosport international & i was wondering of there are any PC experts local to me who fancy PCing my car- Of course I would pay an agreed amount ( NOT STUPID Amount)

A previous good Track record a must !! lol-:)

S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
What do you call a stupid amount???

Well, A pro job is around 185 ( Gleam Machine)---- If its an amateur ( Yourself ) then It would be obviously a less - an agreed price-??

PM Me if thats of interest to you?.

Best regards
Steve

Mondeo TDCI 130
Yuor miles away mate!!! We were talking about this yesterday, me and gt_gaz off here did a bmw 1 series yesterday, (he did most to be honest), and we said £100, but in our opinion it was worth more than that!! We washed it on thursday nite & clayed it, then rinsed it off again, then started at 10 yesterday morning and finished at 7.30!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Yuor miles away mate!!! We were talking about this yesterday, me and gt_gaz off here did a bmw 1 series yesterday, (he did most to be honest), and we said £100, but in our opinion it was worth more than that!! We washed it on thursday nite & clayed it, then rinsed it off again, then started at 10 yesterday morning and finished at 7.30!

No probs mate-

S

Hi Steve,

I am in Grays just over the bridge and would be happy to have a chat if you still need someone to machine your vehicle depending on your budget my rate is £35.00 a hr for correctional work but this can be negotiated depending on your needs.

Please have a look at my site for more info

http://gleammachine.net/

regards Rob