ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any v6 owners in essex

Clio 197 F1
Bit of a strange request really, my girlfriend is at coventry uni studying automotive design, she is doing a project now on mid engine cars and we need to get hold of someone who is prepared to let us take pictures of there v6.

appreciate its a long shot but if anyone is local to brentwood, essex and is prepared to let us take some pics that would be great.

thanks
Matt

I'm in Bedford, Bedfordshire. I'm going to Brands Hatch on the 14th of Feb, so i've got to go past Brentwood, if your about then your more than welcome to take some pic's.

Black/Gold 182
I see a mk1 vee on my way to work in brentwood most days, unfortunately I don't think he's a member though

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
There's somebody next to me mk1 v6 and a lotus exige, don't think he's a member though...

LY V6 with Recaros
There's someone who parks a silver one in the Bond Strret car park in Chelmsford quite regulary

steveV6 said:
I'm in Bedford, Bedfordshire. I'm going to Brands Hatch on the 14th of Feb, so i've got to go past Brentwood, if your about then your more than welcome to take some pic's.
Fella, I think they wanted pictures of the car! ;)

Deb182 said:
There's someone who parks a silver one in the Bond Strret car park in Chelmsford quite regulary
Does it have a private plate? (although it's unlikely to be who I'm talking about! lol)

LY V6 with Recaros
I don't think so, though may be wrong, haven't seen it for a while. Think it was H* SET or something like that.

Didn't think it would have been Craig anyway, he uses his so little that he keeps finding it has a flat battery! :rolleyes:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Hmmm, Brentwood hey - Strangely enough thats where I live, but I don't have a V6 unfortunately.

V6 255 Illiad Blue
I've got a V6 but i bashed the arse up in it :) you can take some pictures of it though. I work at Ford Dunton a lot and am based at Dagenham the rest of the time. I live by J26 M25. Mail me on ahicks16 {at} ford.com if you wanna use mine. for photo's that is ;)

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
There was a blue 255 for sale on the A127 at a car lot, just past fortune of war roundabout a few weeks back.