ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any1 no any history of this clio 172 (BD51 XVB)

172 16v
just wondering if anybody on here used to own this clio sport 172 or no anybody who had just want some general history of it would be very greatfull thanks

http://s584.photobucket.com/albums/ss284/samirving2009/?action=view&current=100_0881.jpg

heres a pic please some1 help!!!
100_0881.JPG
100_0881.JPG

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Are you looking to buy this? As I would be careful as wasn't this the one rolled on a Clio Sport meet? Kicked the roof cave back out and bodged it to f**k, avoid!

I am sure someone will be along shortly to confirm that I am taking the piss though and merley trying to avoid giving this "joke" away by a winking smile and attempting to keep up the pretense you bought a bent car by disguising it in a paragraph.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Are you looking to buy this? As I would be careful as wasn't this the one rolled on a Clio Sport meet? Kicked the roof cave back out and bodged it to f**k, avoid!

I am sure someone will be along shortly to confirm that I am taking the piss though and merley trying to avoid giving this "joke" away by a winking smile and attempting to keep up the pretense you bought a bent car by disguising it in a paragraph.

Really hope this isn't the case fella. :(

I'm not sure if this one was, but I am aware of one having been involved in a major incident on a CS meet.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, yeah, I was taking the piss, I know nothing about the car. Reading the 2nd paragraph FTW ;) Obv, Darren gets the points here today.

Iceberg Ph1
Lol thanks Jamie, does help to read sometimes..

Done a HPI on the car? Probably the best way to start....

C63 AMG
how the f**k can you "roll at a clio sport meet"??? wtf must have been driving like a c**t

I've known a Trophy to flip in the air and roll four or five times on a meet. When you meet in a car park for pictures and crisps rolling is unlikely. When you meet for a drive in Wales it's far more likely.

It just depends on a) where you meet b) the context of the meet (driving or parking) and c) the lunacy and idiocy of the driver.

3 Series touring
think xvickyx on here chucked hers in a ditch on a meet (dont think she was driving stupidly though)