ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone ever had their Cupped 182 wheels refurbed...?

Did own 172 Cup + 182FF
Just had 2 done by a firm I've previously used that have been great. However, even though I left the centre cap and asked for them to be done the same colour, they have come back clearly too light.:dead:

If you've had your anthracite cup 182 wheels done, how close was the colour match to the original colour (centre cap)?

What's annoying is that I didn't spot it due to picking up in the rain and legging it home, until after I'd refitted the wheels in the garage. I'm going to drive the car down to them to show them and discuss further. Surely as a standard Renault colour, they'd have the correct code/paint? This place does 10's or thousands of wheels a year!!

Am I expecting too much as a perfectionist?

titanic killer
i doubt if they use proper renault paints colours tbh unless you specify for them to do so