ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone from southampton?

RenaultSport clio
Blimey didn't think there would be so many near me! I'm thornhill/harefield borders of Southampton. Only have a 1.4 RT mk1 (black, 15's, lowered) so not up to the standards of your cars, but a reasonable laugh at 18 years old. previously drove a 1.8 RT mk1 as my first car, but that story will be told soon enough!

I'm sure I saw there was an area on the forum to properly introduce yourself, but I can't find it! anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Anyone fancy showing their 172/182's real ability to me sometime?:D

Mini Cooper S sport
leon RT said:
Blimey didn't think there would be so many near me! I'm thornhill/harefield borders of Southampton. Only have a 1.4 RT mk1 (black, 15's, lowered) so not up to the standards of your cars, but a reasonable laugh at 18 years old. previously drove a 1.8 RT mk1 as my first car, but that story will be told soon enough!

I'm sure I saw there was an area on the forum to properly introduce yourself, but I can't find it! anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Welcome to Cliosport!! I drive like a granny so not point you going in my car hehe

always see RE05 black 182 nr shedfield/wickham way - dont know if you are on here.

somebody mentioned bitterne? I did a job near Northfield Rd and saw a guy loading up his black 182?

Heres my car:
best4.jpg

best7.jpg

Wont see me ragging it much tho, proud of this at the mo:
best23.jpg

best21.jpg

611 miles since i last reset the clock and voila a steady 38mpg average speed of 27.7! And i dont do long journeys :)

GuyS said:
shaun_cliosport - are you shauns saxo off ssc?? selling it at the min??

Yes, small world! I am CJ :D

Fletch- 44mpg!! i did online calculator for mpg (as dont beleive the obc is 100% accurate)

over 3 months average I do is 35.5 so not bad at all, I dont drive my car enough for fun!

Clio 182, M3 Evo
Crikey, seems like I've been doing it wrong. I thought the the point was to see how low you could get the mpg! :D

Saw a blue v6 at the bottom of East St in So'ton this avo about 4.15. Have a feeling it was the Inchcape lot out on a burn thought as the drivers seat was covered in plastic. Naughty naughty!

My car is possibly for sale if any of your g/f's or family are amazed by yours :D

2002 iceberg silver, 30,200 miles, fRsh, 6 months tax/mot, immaculalte like brand new. Expect to get £6250 easy. I paid 2k more than that but hey, main dealers are like that :D

soon to buy first house :)

Pompey and Southampton for me :)

Weekends normally spent in Pompey, getting lashed in Guildhall etc ... Weekdays working in Southampton and living in Eastleigh.

I've got a silver 182 (GK04 xxx) - seen a few members about, during my blasts up and down the M27 / M3.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Hmmm ... did I really never respond to this thread? Evidence if ever there was of how I'm not on CS much these days.

Born, bred, and still living many decades later in Hedge End near Southampton. Apart from my time away at Uni, I reckon I've lived in a 2 mile radius all my life ... if it ain't broke don't fix it :eek:.

My car is not very obvious on the road, and never gets any attention at all ;).

Black 172 MK2
when ever im heading down the the M3 around 4-5ish i ALWAYS come across atleast one CS theres loads of you boys down that way. Normaly as im going down the dual carriage way through Winchester. Iv had a play with a few CS one sticks in my mind a black one with CS stickers but i didnt have mine att. You came along side then gunned it, you had a road angel on tho so i just followed you ;)

V

veef13

hi new to thr forums after selling my meg coupe... based in southampton and lookign for a valver if anyone locally has one for sale?

hope to see some of you around!

paul

V

veef13

Nik said:
Hi Paul, good to see another local join the club :D

cheers Nik, now to find me a valver locally under £1200... missing not having my own car and driving the missus' 04 extreme3...

silver cup packed FF 182
would love to help matey,iused to use a citroen/renault approved garage to service my old saxo vts that i just sold it was based in curdridge-wickham was a good bloke who worked there and loved working with the french cars for some reason

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Yep, theres no other choice if you live in Hampshire and own a Renault in my opinion :D Hell you dont even need to live in hampshire, Mike has people from Wales and beyond going to him for work.

Volvo S60 T5
shaun_cliosport said:
have heard there allways busy!?

Usually its just me and Dave so can get very busy very fast.
Last 2 weeks have been madness I must of worked 60 hours this weeks just to keep up with demand.
Thank god for Sundays:rasp:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
MaximNick said:
ah right fletch would be out near me then im on hocombe road, bout as close to hursley you can get whilst still being in cf! lol. someone on hocombe road has a blue v6.(not me :( ) Look out for a blue maxim R** WNO

Alright mate.

yeah i see that blue V6 most days [V nice]:D

I live in apartments along Hursley Rd [Simpkins Court] used to be Simpkins Renault.

Renault Clio 16v
leon RT said:

do you have a massive clio sticker in the back window too? i seen ya if you do. i got a naples valver , with black willy wheels, angel eyes lightas and a carbon bonnet

silver cup packed FF 182
nope have seen a few mate but there either a hour and a half drive or more with good milage nice colours etc but its just having the time to view the cars.