ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone good at Quotes for car work? lol

RS Meg 175
If anyone is have a go ata how much this lot might cost me lol :

Full Colour Coding (Whole Rear Bumper, Spoiler, Handles, Bump Strips, Front Bumper etc.)

Coilovers plus fitting (FK HighSport)

Cat Back Exhaust System

Uprated Speakers (anyone no some good ones?)

anyone got any ideas?

Cheers guys :)

Coilover depends £30~50 for people to do it cash off here etc
£60~90 at a garage.

Exhaust £20~40

Speakers are easy to fit 10 minutes at worst.

1.6 focus zetec....
Good colour coding i'd put around the £200 mark!!

Coilovers are around £400 and as edde said with the prices!!

I paid £180 for a cat back exhaust system....knew the chap though and it was w@nk!!

Rainbows are highly recommended on this site and range from £90 - £150 depending on how much you wanna spend!! Fitting is simple!!

Kiza

Clio 1.2 8v
i got quoted £150 to get my coilovers fitted lol.

so i thought nope il do it myself. lol.

just gotta get wheels laser aligned.

also i payed £400 for bodykit to be sprayed and fitted and colour coding handles spoiler trim etc.

Chocolate Bar™
i got quoted £150 to get my coilovers fitted lol.

so i thought nope il do it myself. lol.

just gotta get wheels laser aligned.

also i payed £400 for bodykit to be sprayed and fitted and colour coding handles spoiler trim etc.

dont bother getting your wheels laser aligned. they need to be done properly with full car laser check and adjustment. most people pay around 75quid for a basic setup like i did, but you'll regret it if you go for the cheapo 20quid 4 wheel alignment