ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone see me?

C63 AMG
I drove up the M6, A686 and A68 on Friday to Edinburgh and on Saturday I drove down the A1 to Newcastle. Then on Sunday from Newcastle down the A1(M) and the M1 back to Birmingham.Did anyone see me because I saw many 182s/172s. My Trophy was covered in stickers - we were having a little 'Gumball' rally.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Spotted lots of RS Clios last night travelling down A1(M) M1 M25 followed a monaco 172 for a about 3 miles through the second set of road works and passed a trophy near leicester but wasn't covered in stickers. Saw three silver 1*2s heading north in other direction but no one ever spots me and I'm up and down the motorways most weekends, even slowly went past another clio with the CS sticker in his back window and still no spot.......

C63 AMG
Spotted lots of RS Clios last night travelling down A1(M) M1 M25 followed a monaco 172 for a about 3 miles through the second set of road works and passed a trophy near leicester but wasn't covered in stickers. Saw three silver 1*2s heading north in other direction but no one ever spots me and I'm up and down the motorways most weekends, even slowly went past another clio with the CS sticker in his back window and still no spot.......

Gutted! I feel the same way...

Unless of course they are waiting for you and I to state we spotted them?

Barge
Just because they've got a sticker in, doesn't mean they're on the forum. It might be from a previous owner.